Axiom Home Page
Posted By: CV The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 04:05 AM
Okay, so there's the rule about no buying or selling on the forum, but I see nothing against giving stuff away. That being the case, I'm thinking you guys should have first shot at these discs I'm getting rid of. I don't even need money to cover shipping. The only thing I ask is that if you decide you don't want to keep them either, you put them up again in this thread for other board members. PM me about the ones you're interested in, and if any aren't spoken for in a few days, I'll post again. If this somehow violates a rule I don't see, I'll be happy to comply with a shutdown, though it struck me as a good way for other people to get value out of purchases I just don't care enough about to keep.

HD DVD:

Dawn of the Dead (Unrated Director's Cut)
Rio Bravo
Troy (Director's Cut)
The World's Fastest Indian

Blu-ray Disc:

Hellboy (Director's Cut)
King Arthur (Director's Cut)

SACD:
Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms (20th Anniversary Edition)
Norah Jones - Come Away With Me

DVD-Audio:

The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
Beck - Guero
Beck - Sea Change
Dar Williams - The Beauty of the Rain
Dar Williams - The Green World
Foo Fighters - One By One

Music DVD:

12 Girls Band - Live From Shanghai
Barenaked Ladies - Too Little Too Late (DVD single)
Barenaked Ladies - Barelaked Nadies
Barenaked Ladies - Barenaked in America: Stunt Tour
Diana Krall - Live in Paris
Dido - Here With Me (DVD single)
Gwen Stefani - Harajuku Lovers Live

DVD:

Mallrats (Collector's Edition)
Shaun of the Dead
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Erin Brockovich

I'll be deciding on a couple more HD DVDs this weekend.
Posted By: Zarak Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 04:33 AM
Thanks for being generous with your discs.

My wife might want the Norah Jones one. I'll have to check with her tomrorow. She has the regular CD, but maybe she'll understand why I like my QS8's so much even that much better if she had it in SACD and could listen in full surround.

I like what I've heard of Beck and Foo Fighters, but don't have any of their discs. Do these work as regular CD's as well?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 04:33 AM
You rock, dude.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 04:40 AM
The Foo Fighters and Beck DVD-Audio discs will play as normal DVDs, but not as CDs. I'll earmark the Norah Jones SACD for you until you get back to me.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 05:17 AM
I've got my name down for the Troy HD-DVD and the Beach Boys DVD-Audio.

Let us know what other HD-DVDs you may be getting rid of...
Charles, I'm very interested in the Dire Straits SACD!

By the way, do you have any cars you might be interested in getting rid of? ;\)
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 05:50 AM
Ha ha ha, yeah, there are some, but I don't own any of them.

Sorry, but the Dire Straits disc is already spoken for. It wasn't cbk, if that eases the pain.
Oops, disregard my PM then.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 05:58 AM
No problem! I'll give an update on the list tomorrow, but in the meantime, if anything else does anything at all for you, get your dibs in place.
Posted By: Haoleb Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 06:54 AM
 Originally Posted By: CV

Sorry, but the Dire Straits disc is already spoken for. It wasn't cbk, if that eases the pain.

Ya know I still wake up in the dead of night in a cold sweat.. Or maybe its tears. Its always the same dream. One minute Im watching the fedex guy pull up with a pair of M3's and the next theres this huge explosion and and its like im burning and falling to peices of ash. Not unlike that scene in terminator. Im just waiting for my reoccuring dream of the fedex guy pulling up with my computer speakers to start coming back.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 02:59 PM
Sorry, guys. Saw the Dire Straits, had to jump on it. \:\)
This is an interesting idea. I’ve got dozens of SD disks that I can get rid of and around 250 HD/BR disks that I’ve bought, would 'loan out', but would eventually like back. I’m just thinking off the cuff, but would anyone be interested some sort of disk trading thing, or would that be more of a PITA than what it’s worth??

I'll speak for the Hellboy BR CV. I've got in SD, but not HD yet.
 Originally Posted By: kcarlile
Sorry, guys. Saw the Dire Straits, had to jump on it. \:\)

Shakes fists at sky, "KHAAAAAAN!"

;\)
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 03:59 PM
 Originally Posted By: mdrew
I'll speak for the Hellboy BR CV. I've got in SD, but not HD yet.

Someone has that one reserved already. Sorry!
Posted By: nickbuol Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 04:00 PM
mdrew, there used to be several sites set up for the trading of CDs and DVDs over the years. I even participated in a few. They would charge a small "brokerage" fee to do so. I don't know if any of them are still around today. While they couldn't make a "go" of it, they had a huge number of customers. We would be talking about a smaller group here.

I have my list of DVDs out on a site called DVDSpot (thanks SirQuack for the link years ago)... People can view your movies, and the system can even keep track of what movied you loaned out, who you loaned them to and when.

It might be worth trying. I know that I have a slew of DVDs that just sit, waiting to be watched by someone.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 04:02 PM
I was just reading the Avia II thread and thinking that calibration discs would be perfect for the temporary loan idea. \:\)
Posted By: nickbuol Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 04:07 PM
Crazy! I was thinking the same thing. It would be nice to be able to borrow calibration discs. Heck it would be nice to borrow an SPL meter (hint hint SirQuack!)
Posted By: Mojo Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 04:18 PM
I'd like Diana Krall and Gwen Stefani. I will pay for the shipping oh generous one.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 04:24 PM
Mojo, they're yours. I will probably be shipping everything out towards the end of next week, so PM me your address sometime between now and then.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 04:31 PM
Here is the...

UPDATED LIST

HD DVD:

Dawn of the Dead (Unrated Director's Cut)
Heart - Alive in Seattle
Rio Bravo
The World's Fastest Indian

SACD:

* Norah Jones - Come Away With Me

DVD-Audio:

Beck - Guero
Beck - Sea Change
Dar Williams - The Beauty of the Rain
Dar Williams - The Green World
Foo Fighters - One By One

Music DVD:

DVD:

The Animatrix
Enter the Dragon (Two-Disc Special Edition)
Erin Brockovich
Memento (Limited Edition Two Disc Set)
The Ring
The Squid and the Whale
Top Secret!

* denotes a possible reserve

Please note the new additions. Just so everyone knows, you CAN be greedy. The fewer packages I have to ship out, the better.
I'll try again--Memento and Top Secret!
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 04:35 PM
Hey, you win! They're yours.
Score!!

Seriously, thanks for your generosity, Charles.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 04:40 PM
Hey, no problem. I'm just glad other people will be able to get use out of them. They've just been sitting.
I've got dibs on Foo Fighters and Shaun of the Dead.

[Greed Mode On] If Animatrix is still available I'll take it...[/Greed Mode off]
Posted By: duckman Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 05:12 PM
Put me on the list for Norah Jones if no one else takes it.
This is a great idea. I've got a dozen or so dvds in a box that were going away- even if it took a dumpster to do it, I'll have to make my own list.
Posted By: Zarak Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 05:52 PM
Norah is yours. My wife said she just doesn't listen to music on the speakers so doesn't think she'd get much use out of it, so I'd rather it go to someone that will get use out of it.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 05:53 PM
Oops, forgot to take Foo Fighters off the list. And The Animatrix is now yours, too.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 05:54 PM
Thanks for getting back, Zarak. Yes, duckman, it's yours!
Posted By: duckman Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 06:04 PM
Thanks, it's way cool of you to be doing all this. I'll PM my info

Thanks for getting back, Zarak. Yes, duckman, it's yours!

Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 06:09 PM
I was thinking that having this thread might become fairly cumbersome over time. It might be cool to be able to maintain an unwanted disc list on our upcoming user pages. Of course, then you'd need to know who was taking part, so there would need to be a way to join the sharing group or something. Is this kind of thing possible with the new software?
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 09:27 PM
I realized I hadn't looked through my games. I'm ready to part with...

Xbox 360:

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

Xbox:

Dead or Alive 3
Dead or Alive Ultimate (both 1 and 2)
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball
Project Gotham Racing 2
Soul Calibur II
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Gamecube:

Resident Evil 4
Posted By: Kruncher Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 10:08 PM
Charles, this is so kind of you!

I'd be very interested in the Dar Williams DVD-A's if you can ship north of the border. Guero too if it's not spoken for. I already have Sea Change.

TIA!

Posted By: SirQuack Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 10:26 PM
I would still run this by Axiom to make sure they want this type of activity on their forums, just an idea.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 10:52 PM
Like I said, they're welcome to stop me. I don't see the harm. I'm restricting it to movies, music and games, and I'm not looking for any money to change hands. It's not even trading. It's giving, so there's no one who can get burned.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 11:01 PM
I understand, and think it is a great idea and wonderful giving idea. If it was me I would have just checked first, but that is me.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/27/07 11:05 PM
If I ever have another crazy idea, I'll try to consider that first. Thanks for your input.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/28/07 07:42 PM
All right, add We Were Soldiers to the HD DVD section.
CV,

I'd like Indian and Rio Bravo from the HD selection and the Clancy Recon from the XB360.

I'll PM an address.

Thanks for the generosity!
Scott
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/01/07 05:30 PM
I sent stuff out today. First class USPS. I THINK I put the right addresses on the right packages, so hopefully. \:\) I'll PM some of you further.
Posted By: Murph Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/01/07 07:10 PM
You paid shipping too? You truly are one Generous Dude !!!
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/02/07 03:01 AM
It wasn't bad at all. Only $40 for 12 packages, 3 of which were to Canada. I was bracing myself for much worse. \:\) Considering everything I get out of this forum, that's nothing. I just hope I put all of the right discs in the right packages. I was very careful when I was arranging them all, but I didn't double-check, which I should have. If any of you get the wrong stuff, there must have been someone messing with the packages in the night, I swear.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/02/07 03:16 AM
Here is the latest

UPDATED LIST

DVD-Audio:

Beck - Sea Change
Beethoven Symphony No. 6/Respighi Pines of Rome (AIX Records)
Chopin - The Four Ballades (AIX Records)
Missy Elliott - Miss E... So Addictive

SACD:

Creedence Clearwater Revival - The Concert
Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong - Ella and Louis

Music DVD:

DVD:

Enter the Dragon (Two-Disc Special Edition)
Erin Brockovich
The Ring
The Squid and the Whale

Xbox:

Dead or Alive 3
Project Gotham Racing 2
Soul Calibur II

Gamecube:

Resident Evil 4

Please note the newly added DVD-Audio and SACD titles. I will do one more shipment, due in a couple of weeks, so get in your requests. After that, I'll save whatever remains for another offering down the road. And again, feel free to take multiple items off my hands.
Posted By: duckman Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/02/07 04:59 AM
Sure is liberating to have a "clear out", as the british say.
You could have saved $40.00 by using the round file, but you took the high road. Thank you.
Posted By: Ajax Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/02/07 07:45 AM
I'd love to have the Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong - Ella and Louis SACD. PM sent.
If it's still available I'd ask for Resident Evil 4 for Game Cube.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/02/07 03:00 PM
Yes, you can have RE4. Just PM me your info and I'll get the package ready.
I would love to get the SACD Creedence if still available.

Thanks

Greg
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/03/07 06:19 AM
Yes, I'll set it aside for you. Just PM me your info.
Posted By: gem41573 Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/03/07 05:38 PM
Just want to report that I received my package from Charles today with 2 HD-DVD's (yes, the right ones). This is very, very cool of him to do this, and as would be expected from a fellow Axiomite, the discs and cases are in perfect condition (unlike the half-mauled discs you sometimes receive when buying used...). Thanks again.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/03/07 07:08 PM
maybe we should start up a deal where we watch movies/ect. and keep as long as we like... then when we get tired of it we can send it on to another board member
Charles, I received my package in the mail today. Very cool! Gonna go watch "Memento" now. . .
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/04/07 02:50 AM
I'm glad people are getting them already. I love the USPS.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/04/07 04:51 AM
Got my package today as well. All was good too. Thanks. I also am sending you a PM.
Charles, I'm a little disappointed. All week I've been working on sending you telepathic messages to "accidentally" put Ken's Dire Straits CD in my package, and you didn't. I curse your mental defenses.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/04/07 05:01 AM
Ha ha ha. I must have been wearing a Straits jacket as protection.
Doh!
Posted By: JohnGalt Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/05/07 08:10 PM
My package arrived today, many thanks!
I want to thank Charles for his generosity. I received the discs yesterday and they are in great condition. Looking forward to using them.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/06/07 11:58 PM
I got mine yesterday as well. Thanks, CV! Haven't listened to it yet, but I'm looking forward to it.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/07/07 04:11 AM
Hopefully the Canadians can chime in soon. A lot of the time I'm surprised how fast international packages get to me.
Posted By: jakewash Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/07/07 04:15 AM
Things are apparently a little backed up at the border with all the cross border shopping going on. It may take a little longer than usual.
Posted By: Mojo Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/07/07 04:40 AM
If I don't get mine by the end of this week, I'll start worrying.
CV,

I'll take Hitchhikers off your hands...provided it is Widescreen...I'll also take the Beck - Sea Change and the two Classical DVD-Audio's...

Very cool of you to do this.

Best Regards,

Steve
Wow, Steve! It's been a long time since you posted. Good to hear from you.
Yep....been kinda busy looking for a job (and being unsuccessful) since being let go from Dell on 08/09/07...

And now last week, my wife Sarah gets let go from her job of almost 8 years...

Sheesh!

Anyone have any technology contacts in the Austin area?

Glad to be back...

Steve
Sorry to hear that. Hang in there. I hope things turn around for you soon.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/07/07 06:21 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you get some nibbles soon!
Posted By: BrenR Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/07/07 08:12 AM
Sorry to hear, bro!

The cream floats to the top, so no worries.

Bren R.
I know how you feel... It took me a year of looking to find this crappy job with AISD...
I hope you find something soon!
Posted By: Ajax Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/07/07 01:49 PM
Aw JEEZ, Steve. When it rains it pours, don't it? \:\( So sorry to hear about this. Hang in there, and best of luck to you.
Sorry to hear of your troubles. Hopefully things will turn around for you soon.
Still no discs for me. I guess Canada customs must be having some fun with them? \:\(
Posted By: Mojo Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/09/07 11:50 PM
Nothing for me either. Now I'm worried.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/10/07 03:46 AM
Yeah, it's taking a while.
Posted By: duckman Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/10/07 05:31 AM
Received my sacd tues. Thanks again. Hopefully I can return the favor at some point.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/10/07 08:22 PM
I haven't sent out the second wave of shipments yet because I was still deciding on some discs.

Here is the latest

UPDATED LIST

Blu-ray Disc:

Annapolis
Flightplan

DVD-Audio:

Missy Elliott - Miss E... So Addictive

Music DVD:

DVD:

The Squid and the Whale

Xbox:

Dead or Alive 3
Project Gotham Racing 2
Soul Calibur II

The Blu-ray titles are new, and that's all. I *will* ship out packages by the end of next week, and that will be it for a while, so get in your requests. Even if you only have a mild interest, you'd be doing me a favor by taking them off my hands. Thanks!
Posted By: Mojo Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/10/07 08:28 PM
12 Girls Band please and thank you.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/10/07 08:31 PM
Sure thing.
Posted By: HAY Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/12/07 04:07 PM
IXbox:
Dead or Alive 3
Project Gotham Racing 2
Soul Calibur II

if you only have a mild interest, you'd be doing me a favor by taking them off my hands. Thanks!

Hey CV, like others have mentioned it's very nice of you to do this.

I recently passed on my XBox to my brother and he was interested in any of the games you have left. I'll send you a PM and thank you again for your generosity.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/13/07 08:25 AM
Oh, hey, there's something I didn't think to put on the list. I didn't even look at my normal CDs because when I first made the list, I was only looking at multichannel discs and high-definition movies. I figured those would be cooler to pass on to other members, but then regular DVDs and games crept in. However, I think this CD could probably find a home quickly:

Mark Knopfler - The Ragpicker's Dream

I know several people use this as a reference disc. I do like the sound quality, but I just can't seem to get into his music, so this is also up for grabs.
Ooooh! Ooooh! Me?
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/13/07 02:35 PM
You win.
Excellent album...If I did not already have it, I'd be jealous of Mark.

Mark, you're gonna love that disc...

WhatFurrer
Posted By: Ken.C Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/13/07 04:46 PM
Dang... ;\) I love that song.
Posted By: Mojo Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/13/07 07:14 PM
That's a great disc!
Posted By: Mojo Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/13/07 10:23 PM
Just received the goods an hour ago. Thank you, Charles.
Posted By: Ray3 Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/14/07 01:13 AM
Steve,

I went from being excited to see you posting again to feeling bad about your situation. Really sorry to hear this. Hang in there and keep looking!!!
Posted By: JohnK Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/14/07 03:18 AM
Steve, I haven't been following this thread closely and until Ray's post alerted me I wasn't aware of your situation. A lot of folks are in a similar spot and I'm sure that it can be discouraging as time goes on, but keep trying and things usually work out.
Posted By: Mojo Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/14/07 03:32 AM
Steve, my thoughts are this may be the perfect time for you and your spouse to go out on your own and offer value that would make YOU feel more fulfilled.
Posted By: Kruncher Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/14/07 03:51 AM
Received the discs today Charles. Thank you Sir! Top notch.

@Steve: Before I started my current job, I was off work for the first and only time in my 20 year career - for eight months!! - so I completely understand what you're feeling. Man, I was freaking out. New baby, new house, bills...

But as trite as it sounds (and yes I heard it too many times back then) when one door closes another opens. My current job (over five years now) is the best I've had (most days...). Hopefully the same will happen for both you and your wife.

BTW, at my last job, both my wife and I worked in the same department (no we didn't meet there) and all 15 of the office staff lost their jobs at once.

Hang it there. It WILL get better.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/14/07 03:56 AM
I'm glad the Canadians are finally getting their packages. Good deal.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/14/07 04:15 AM
By the way, did anyone try to email me directly regarding this thread? I think I may have accidentally deleted an email.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/14/07 04:26 AM
that was me, just joking, ha ha lol
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/14/07 04:49 AM
\:\)
Hey Steve-
I hadn't caught your post either! Sorry to hear of the current situation, but keep a positive attitude!

I haven't walked a mile in those shoes, but it somehow always seems to work out for the better in the long run. Sometimes you just need that "distance perspective" before you're aware of it! \:\)
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/15/07 09:10 PM
The second wave of packages went out today. Hopefully they get to all of you quickly.
Sadly I am still waiting on the first wave. \:\(

Maybe someday soon the post office guys will be finished with the discs.
Well of course as soon as I post this I go home and finally the post office guys have finished watching the discs and decided to deliver them. Paypal payment sent. Thanks again Charles!!!
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/16/07 03:42 AM
Wow, that took a while for you. I'm glad you finally got them.
Wow, that took a while for you. I'm glad you finally got them.

Me too. The Heart disc is excellent by the way.

Thanks again!!! \:\)
I got my package last Saturday.

Thanks a lot!!! \:\)
Charles:
I just received (and am listening to) Knopfler's The Ragpicker's Dream....

Thank you once again for your generosity...a prime example of the great members that exist in this little community! \:\)
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/19/07 06:46 PM
Oh, my actions here are just a way to mask my real identity, but I'm glad it worked out in your behalf. \:\)
Posted By: dkfan Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/19/07 08:24 PM
You guys are awesome! \:\)
Posted By: Ajax Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/19/07 09:53 PM
Got my SACD, Charles. Thank you so much. What a kind and generous thing to do. Much appreciated.
Charles, I'm still waiting for the car. I'm gonna go check the porch one more time. . .
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/20/07 04:28 AM
I think that may be the one item that I sent to the wrong place.
Figures. . .
Got my package yesterday in the mail...

Currently have Beck - Sea Change in the DVD player. \:\)

Charles, with all honesty, thank you for your generosity...

True unselfishness is a rare trait.

Best Regards,

WhatFurrer
Received the movies yesterday and picked them up today. They look excellent and I can't wait to watch them. Thanks a lot for your generosity CV!
Posted By: Mojo Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/22/07 11:48 PM
Charles,

I received the goods today and the ladies sound fantastic. Thank you.
Posted By: HAY Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/27/07 04:41 AM
Charles (CV), thanks again I received the package last night. I dropped it off to my brother and his face lite up like a little boy on Christmas. He's 34.

I hope I can return the favour at some point.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/27/07 04:53 AM
I'm glad the items are finding their homes. Is anyone still waiting on their package?
I'm glad the items are finding their homes. Is anyone still waiting on their package?

Mine was waiting for me at work when I got back from vacation. Thanks again for being so generous. And, yes, the graininess was faithfully reproduced in all its glory. Still a classic, though. My dad is a huge Wayne fan and my mom used to play tennis with Ricky.

Scott
CV,

I just received my CD and would like to thank you again for your generosity.

Greg
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 05:03 AM
Okay, same deal as before. Be greedy and claim many so my shipping costs are less, don't give me grief for having bought the movies in the first place (VERY important), and if you decide you don't need to keep them as well, put them back in the pool for people at this message board.

DVD:

Billy Madison (Special Edition)
The Good Girl
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Monty Python's Meaning of Life (Two-Disc Special Edition)
Old School (Unrated)
Once Upon a Time in the West (Special Collector's Edition)
The Princess and the Warrior
Reservoir Dogs (Ten Years Special Edition)
Run Lola Run
The Squid and the Whale

Blu-ray Disc:

Bridge to Terabithia
Deja Vu
Eight Below
Flyboys
The Host
Oldboy
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
The Queen
Reign of Fire
Rocky
Shoot 'Em Up

HD DVD:

16 Blocks
Assault on Precinct 13
Backdraft
Born on the Fourth of July
Breach
Casino
The Deer Hunter
The Dirty Dozen
Dune
Evan Almighty
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Field of Dreams
The Getaway (1972)
Goodfellas
The Heartbreak Kid
Hollywoodland
The Hurricane
Lethal Weapon
Scent of a Woman
Serenity
The Sting
Training Day
Tremors

I don't imagine I'll be doing this again any time soon. I ended up with a lot of movies I was unsure I'd like just because they were in high-definition and on sale. The newness of high-definition is starting to wear off slightly, and I think I'll start to focus my purchases more on the stuff I really want. But it was fun to jump into HD headfirst. Anyway, peruse the list and make your claim, either in PM or both in this thread and in PM. Posting here helps others to know whether they've been beaten to a particular item or not, but PM means you don't have to expose yourself to the same shame as me. \:\)

I'll ship them sometime in February. That's as specific as I can be right now, just because I don't feel like committing to a specific date.

Anyway, good luck!
Posted By: Haoleb Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 05:29 AM
Wow, Very generous of you once again! Theres hundreds of dollars worth of stuff there! \:o
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 05:33 AM
Shhhh. No one's supposed to think about that.
I'll take Serenity, 16 blocks, and Training Day.

Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 05:53 AM
Someone jumped on Serenity, but 16 Blocks and Training Day are yours.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 06:05 AM
Just to keep the list up to date:

DVD:

The Good Girl
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Monty Python's Meaning of Life (Two-Disc Special Edition)
Old School (Unrated)
Reservoir Dogs (Ten Years Special Edition)
Run Lola Run
The Squid and the Whale

Blu-ray Disc:

Bridge to Terabithia
Deja Vu
Eight Below
Flyboys
The Host
Oldboy
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
The Queen
Reign of Fire
Rocky
Shoot 'Em Up

HD DVD:

16 Blocks
Assault on Precinct 13
Backdraft
Born on the Fourth of July
Breach
Casino
The Deer Hunter
The Dirty Dozen
Dune
Evan Almighty
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Field of Dreams
The Getaway (1972)
Goodfellas
The Heartbreak Kid
Hollywoodland
The Hurricane
Lethal Weapon
Scent of a Woman
Serenity
The Sting
Training Day
Tremors
Someone jumped on Serenity, but 16 Blocks and Training Day are yours.

Curse the man who got Serenity... ;\)

Thanks Charles!
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 06:14 AM
"Serenity now!" he screamed at me.

\:D
Posted By: nickbuol Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 06:48 AM
 Originally Posted By: richeydog

Curse the man who got Serenity... ;\)

[Evil Grin]
It was you?!?!

Congrats! \:\)
Charles, I'd like "Deer Hunter," "The Dirty Dozen," and "Reservoir Dogs" please.

Oh, and the car, too.
If they're available;

Old School (Unrated)
Run Lola Run
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 07:26 AM
Yes, you can have those.

You, too, Sean.
Woohoo!

Thanks Charles!!!
Posted By: Ajax Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 12:33 PM
Charles, if still available, I'd love to have:

Flyboys (Blu-ray)
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (Blu-ray)
The Sting (HD-DVD)

Your generosity is much appreciated. \:\)

Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 12:53 PM
They're yours. \:\)
Charles

Will take if available

Rocky
Pirates Dead Mans Chest
Eight Below

Thank you

Greg
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 03:57 PM
You've got 'em.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 04:09 PM
I would be interested in

assault on precinct 13
goodfellas
fear and loathing in las vegas
monty python

thanks
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 04:11 PM
All right, then!

Thanks, everyone. They're getting cleared out pretty quick. \:\)
Posted By: terzaghi Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 04:14 PM
Wow, you are one cool guy!

How does this procedure work eh? what do I need to do/pay for?
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 04:17 PM
I just need your address in a PM. I don't ask that anyone pay for any part of it, so no one gets burned if an item is lost in the mail, and then I'm not using the Axiom Audio message board for any monetary transactions, even if it's just shipping costs.
Posted By: medic8r Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 04:49 PM
Hey, CV, I'll request Jay and Silent Bob Strike back if still available. Thanks!
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 04:51 PM
Yup, it's yours. I'd better update the list on here just so it's easier to see what's left.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 05:01 PM
I think this is what's left. If I missed one that you claimed, remind me so I can take it off the list. Also, for those of you who PMed me your address, can you also PM me in the same PM thread what you are getting, just so I don't have to refer to both this thread and the PM when I put the packages together? That would be great. Thanks!

DVD:

The Good Girl
The Squid and the Whale

Blu-ray Disc:

The Host
Oldboy
Shoot 'Em Up

HD DVD:

Evan Almighty
The Getaway (1972)
The Heartbreak Kid
Hollywoodland
The Hurricane
Scent of a Woman
Tremors
Posted By: Ajax Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 11:03 PM
 Originally Posted By: Ajax
Charles, if still available, I'd love to have:

Flyboys (Blu-ray)
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (Blu-ray)
The Sting (HD-DVD)

Your generosity is much appreciated. \:\)

They're yours. \:\)

Thank you, Charles. Do you still have my address?
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 11:19 PM
I had to check. Yes, I do.
Posted By: Ajax Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/19/08 11:23 PM

Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/20/08 09:26 PM
Once again, with a couple more taken off and a couple Blu-ray additions:

DVD:

The Good Girl

Blu-ray Disc:

The Host
Kingdom of Heaven
Oldboy
Shoot 'Em Up

HD DVD:

Evan Almighty
The Getaway (1972)
The Heartbreak Kid
Hollywoodland
The Hurricane
Tremors
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/20/08 10:40 PM
I meant to add Layer Cake to the Blu-ray section, but I guess I forgot.
Posted By: Murph Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/21/08 02:05 PM
U Rule CV!!
CV, do you still have my address?
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/22/08 04:18 AM
Yes, I do. Yours is actually the oldest PM thread in my box.
Posted By: medic8r Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/22/08 02:21 PM
Layer Cake is one of my favorite movies.

If I didn't already have it on Blu Ray disc, I'd be all over that one. Can't believe you aren't keeping it!
Could I get The Getaway and Tremors?
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/22/08 04:43 PM
Yes, you can.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/30/08 07:12 PM
I'm going to ship out the packages sometime next week, so here's one last reminder if anyone wants something out of the following:

DVD:

The Good Girl

Blu-ray Disc:

The Host
Layer Cake
Shoot 'Em Up

HD DVD:

Evan Almighty
The Heartbreak Kid
Hollywoodland
The Hurricane
CV,

Since you asked, you could add the Heartbreak Kid and Holywoodland to my package.

Thanks again for your generosity.

Greg Marshall
(framer2180)
Posted By: medic8r Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/30/08 08:53 PM
Can you add the Host and Shoot 'em Up to my Silent Bob shipment?

Thanks again, O Generous One.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/30/08 09:14 PM
Should have guessed you were getting Jay and Silent Bob.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/30/08 10:00 PM
If no one else wants it I will take the Hurricane. That brings me up to 5 movies though so if someone else wants it please free to take it.

Thanks.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 01/31/08 04:48 AM
All right, they've all been added to your piles.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 02/09/08 09:17 PM
Okay, I said I'd ship them out this week, and I came through, albeit on the last day. \:\) Once again, I hope all of the correct addresses were on all of the correct packages, and I hope they get to you intact and quickly.
Remember that anything over 2K$ will be held at custom! \:\) \:\)
Posted By: nickbuol Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 02/10/08 01:24 AM
You are the man!
Posted By: terzaghi Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 02/10/08 01:47 AM
Okay, I said I'd ship them out this week, and I came through, albeit on the last day. \:\) Once again, I hope all of the correct addresses were on all of the correct packages, and I hope they get to you intact and quickly.

Cool, thanks!!!!!!
Posted By: snakeyes Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 02/11/08 07:14 PM
Got my packge CV thank you so much. I appreciate it now i have some movies for the weekend.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 02/11/08 07:18 PM
Wow, already? Good deal.
Got my movies today! Thanks, Charles.

By the way, I ate some of the styrofoam peanuts--you shouldn't have put those in there.

I'm kidding. I wouldn't eat those things.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 02/12/08 01:00 AM
cool, sounds like mine will be here soon!
Posted By: Ken.C Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 02/12/08 01:00 AM
I've eaten a few of those biodegradable ones; mainly because people didn't believe that they were edible.
 Originally Posted By: kcarlile
I've eaten a few of those biodegradable ones; mainly because people didn't believe that they were edible.

Maybe with some hot sauce. . .
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 02/12/08 05:13 AM
I'm glad people are already getting them. Enjoy!
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 02/12/08 05:17 AM
Oh, and speaking of hot sauce, has anyone tried Rickey's hot sauce?

I'm tempted to get some for my dad, as he likes trying different hot sauces, and also because it's made by the King Kong high score record holder. My dad watched The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters with me, so he would know what it was.

Of course, if it's awful, then I won't bother.
I got mine yesterday. Thanks!!!
Posted By: Kinge Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 02/12/08 03:57 PM
Thanks a bunch C. We have already enjoyed your disc.

Jeb
Posted By: Ajax Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 02/12/08 07:54 PM
Got mine today. Thank you, Charles. \:\)
Posted By: terzaghi Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 02/13/08 12:08 AM
I guess I had mine yesterday afterall...

I came in through the garage so I didn't see the box on my door step.

My girlfriend found it last night.

Thanks a bunch!
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 02/13/08 04:25 AM
Now we'll see how long it takes for the Canadians to get theirs this time....
I'm checking the mail everyday! Will let you know soon as they arrive.
While I'm not Canadian(I think), ;\) I received my shipment today. Thanks Charles. I appreciate your kindness.
My movies arrived today. I did notice there was yellow Canada Customs tape on the box....must have been opened for inspection.

Thanks again Charles.

Greg
Mine officially arrived on Wednesday, but didn't have the time to pick them up until today. Thanks a ton for the movies, you made our Friday night!
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 02/16/08 04:11 PM
\:D
Hey Charles, got my package over a week ago but was away on business so didn't get a chance to thank you - so finally, thank you!!!!

Ayan
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 03/01/08 04:28 AM
Hey, I'm glad it made it to you.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/12/08 02:50 AM
Okay, here's a handful of HD DVDs for grabs:

Beowulf: Director's Cut
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Elizabeth
Enter the Dragon
Firewall
The Italian Job
Meet the Parents
A Scanner Darkly

I don't know when I'll get them mailed, but hopefully it won't take me forever. It's hard to get hyped up to make the trip to the post office sometimes. Any takers, or do dead formats repulse you?
Posted By: Craig_P Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/12/08 03:02 AM
I'll take Enter The Dragon, if no one has PM'd you about it.

thanks
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/12/08 03:07 AM
Enter the Dragon is yours.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/12/08 04:29 AM
PM sent for a chunk of those.... Thanks man!
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/12/08 08:39 AM
Okay, updated list. Some were claimed, and more are being offered in the latest purge.

HD DVD:

Ball of Fury
Clerks II
Elizabeth
(Jet Li's) Fearless
Hulk
Lady in the Water
A Scanner Darkly
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Superman Returns
Transformers

Blu-ray:

Perhaps Love
There Will Be Blood

After seeing all of these go, I may have to give Netflix a try like Sean keeps suggesting. \:\) I'd have more money left over for new Axiom products, after all.
CV

Could I have Transformers and There Will Be Blood and Lady in the Water.

Thanks CV will PM my address.

Greg
Posted By: HAY Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/12/08 03:59 PM
Hey CV, could I get Fearless, Superman and Hulk? Or any of the above if you want to spread the generosity.

Thanks again.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/12/08 07:31 PM
HAY, yes, those are set aside for you.

Okay, all that's left:

Blu-ray:

Perhaps Love

HD DVD:

Balls of Fury
Clerks II
A Scanner Darkly
Posted By: terzaghi Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/12/08 08:01 PM
I would like A Scanner Darkly and clerks II please.

Thanks!
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/12/08 08:02 PM
Sure thing.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 10/15/08 01:16 PM
Hey, I just wanted to jump in here and say that I am done with a disc that I got from CV a while back and I am putting it up for a free sending off to someone. It is in great condition and has the full case/booklet with it.

So up for grabs for free is:

DVD-Audio version of:
The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds

Shoot me a PM and it is yours.
I still holding my breath for the upcoming "The (Not so) Great EP800 Giveaway Thread" thread!
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/01/08 09:29 PM
I finally mailed the discs out today. Talk about taking forever, right? Hopefully they don't take too long to reach you.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/01/08 09:51 PM
Ahh... man I had forgot all about that. way to ruin the surprise!
Posted By: terzaghi Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/04/08 01:50 AM
I received the disks in the mail today.

Thanks Again!!!!!
Posted By: nickbuol Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 11/04/08 04:18 AM
I got mine today too! Thanks a ton! (Check your PM too...)
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 03/30/09 05:04 AM
Okay, guys, I paid my parents back completely for the subwoofers not too long ago, and I think I'm ready to offload these discs that have just been sitting. Tell me what you want.

HD DVD:

12 Monkeys
Babel
Children of Men
The Departed
Erin Brockovich
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
The Kingdom
King Kong
Notting Hill
Pan's Labyrinth
Payback
Syriana
Traffic

DVD:

Army of Darkness (Boomstick Edition)
Death Proof
E.T.
Planet Terror
Sarah McLachlan: Mirrorball
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 03/30/09 06:56 AM
Oh, yeah, add the HD DVD version of Army of Darkness and the HD DVD of Inside Man to the list.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 03/30/09 02:19 PM
Hey CV. I would like the following please...

Erin Brockovich
King Kong
Pan's Labyrinth
Inside Man
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 03/30/09 02:20 PM
All right, they're set aside.
PM sent re Notting Hill and The Departed.

Thanks Charles!
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 03/30/09 04:46 PM
They're yours.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 03/30/09 11:16 PM
I'd like etternal sunshine of the spotless minds and inside man
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 04/07/09 05:03 AM
I'm planning on going to the post office this coming Saturday, so if anyone wants to claim any more of these, please do so this week.

HD DVD:

Babel
Children of Men
The Kingdom
Payback
Syriana
Traffic

DVD:

Army of Darkness (Boomstick Edition)
Death Proof
E.T.
Planet Terror
Sarah McLachlan: Mirrorball
Posted By: terzaghi Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 04/07/09 04:03 PM
Traffic and Children of men please if it is still available, please see pm
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 04/07/09 04:06 PM
You've got 'em.
CV,

Could I get Sarah McLachlan and ET.

Thanks

Greg
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 04/08/09 04:31 AM
Sure thing, Greg.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 04/11/09 10:00 PM
All right, I sent out discs today. I'll try again later to get rid of the ones no one claimed. \:\)
Posted By: nickbuol Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 04/12/09 12:08 AM
\:\)
Posted By: terzaghi Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 04/12/09 03:19 AM
Thanks a million!
Bump...:)

Just got my first Blu-Ray player and wondering if anyone has any BD's lying around collecting dust?

Also, I'm re-gifting some items that CV sent to me.

DVD's
1) Animatrix
2) Shaun of The Dead

Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 04/09/10 07:03 AM
Time for a little spring cleaning....

I don't know who still wants HD DVDs, but I have the following if anyone wants them:

Apollo 13
Army of Darkness
Babel
Battlestar Galactica: Season One
The Kingdom
Payback
Pride & Prejudice

Also, here are some Blu-rays I can part with:

Away We Go
Pushing Daisies: The Complete First Season
Pushing Daisies: The Complete Second Season

Annnnd, as the grand finale, I ordered several copies of Marina and the Diamonds' album, The Family Jewels, so I could give copies to friends. I have two spare copies, so if you would like one, be one of the first two to PM me.

I'm not sure when I will ship these out, but I'll try not to make you wait too long.
Can I claim Apollo 13?

Can I send you something for it?
Posted By: nickbuol Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 04/09/10 12:33 PM
I still like HD-DVDs, but, for once, I am good this time. I think that I have all of the HD-DVDs that I want. Thanks again CV for being so generous all of these times!
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 04/09/10 04:12 PM
 Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
Can I claim Apollo 13?

Can I send you something for it?

You can have Apollo 13. I don't need anything for it, but PM me with your idea.
Posted By: CV Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 04/09/10 04:13 PM
 Originally Posted By: nickbuol
I still like HD-DVDs, but, for once, I am good this time. I think that I have all of the HD-DVDs that I want. Thanks again CV for being so generous all of these times!

Aww, I was looking forward to you cleaning me out. Ha ha. And you're welcome. I figure someone should actually be spinning these discs.
Posted By: Murph Re: The (Not So) Great Disc Giveaway Thread - 04/09/10 04:22 PM
I have the ones I really like from your list but I did want to commend you on your ongoing generosity!
© Axiom Message Boards