Axiom Home Page
Posted By: pmbuko Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/08/07 03:06 PM
It seems like everyone just keeps getting older around here. What is it with time that it keeps moving forward at a faster and faster rate? It seems like only yesterday that you were seeking advice on mounting QS4s...

Happy Birthday, Hutzal. Thanks for participating in this rewarding time-suck with the rest of us. \:\)
Posted By: Mojo Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/08/07 03:29 PM
Robb,

Happy b-day. We should celebrate by listening to your M2 centres \:D .
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/08/07 03:39 PM
Another year gone, I am now a quarter of a century...

Thanks for the wishes guys, I like this board quite a bit, there is no other board that I post on as much as this one. I remember the first time on this board asking questions about that Peter...I ended up with Dual M2 centres (no thanks to JohnK) & QS8's instead of QS4s, and an EP500 instead of the PB-10, crazy how that budget goes out the window with Axiom!
Posted By: bugbitten Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/08/07 03:44 PM
Happy Birthday Hutzal!
Posted By: medic8r Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/08/07 03:44 PM
Happy BD!

And also to Inane, belated BD wishes to our corn husking friend.

Peter, congrats on the 9000th post.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/08/07 03:48 PM
Happy Birthday!
Posted By: HomeDad Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/08/07 04:30 PM
Happy Birthday Robb!
Posted By: CV Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/08/07 04:40 PM
Robb, congratulations on your new purchase. That's what this is about, right?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/08/07 04:55 PM
Happy birthday, Hutz!
Posted By: HAY Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/08/07 05:03 PM
Have a great Birthday!
Posted By: Lorenzo1000 Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/08/07 05:35 PM
Happy Birthday!!! \:\)
Posted By: jakewash Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/08/07 05:38 PM
Happy Birthday Robb, to bad LOTR isn't out in HD yet or I would know what you would be getting for your Birthday. Have great day.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/08/07 06:51 PM
Happy B-Day, Robb! Cheers!
Posted By: ctown Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/08/07 07:11 PM
Happy Birthday Robb!! a quarter century???......I have amps older than that! \:\) (I have an old Technics I just cant part with.)

BTW, thanks for dropping off your M3's at Mojo's last weekend. I think I'm gonna order a pair in high gloss cherry.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/08/07 07:15 PM
My last set of speakers were older than you, Robb \:\) .
Posted By: BrenR Inane and Hutzal - 11/08/07 07:36 PM
Happy birthday, Hutz... don't let these fossils bug you about being an embryo - it's just sour grapes.

And also a belated one to Inane!

Bren R.
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/08/07 08:19 PM
 Originally Posted By: ctown
Happy Birthday Robb!! a quarter century???......I have amps older than that! \:\) (I have an old Technics I just cant part with.)

BTW, thanks for dropping off your M3's at Mojo's last weekend. I think I'm gonna order a pair in high gloss cherry.

Since it IS my birthday, and it WAS my M3s that you auditioned, do I get the Axiom dollars?? Mojo's an engineer, he doesn't need those axiom dollars!
Posted By: Mojo Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/08/07 08:57 PM
But look at the financial time horizon you have ahead of you vs. the financial time horizon that I have \:\) ?

Yes, you can have the Axiom bucks IF Al orders and IF Al keeps them. Hopefully that wins me some brownie points for listening to your M2s and 500 .
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/08/07 09:06 PM
I fully plan on bringing out the 500 and M2s. Its just a matter of when I have a free weekend to do so!
Posted By: Mojo Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/08/07 10:05 PM
A young lad like yourself needs to get out and party hardy.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/09/07 12:20 AM
Hut Hut Happy B'day Hut \:\)
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/09/07 01:25 AM
Happy Birthday, Robb! Woohoo, a quarter of a century! I know everyone's said that already, it just makes you seem that much older. \:D

Don't worry, we've all been there. And some haven't been there in so long they hardly remember.
Posted By: Ajax Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/09/07 01:38 AM
A little late, as usual, but still a heartfelt "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" \:\)
Posted By: Wid Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/09/07 01:57 AM

Posted By: SirQuack Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/09/07 02:00 AM
It is funny when you watch Rick's VU meter, every time it hits the right side a new letter appears, in synch. \:\)
Posted By: Mojo Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/09/07 02:08 AM
Slow night tonight huh, Randy \:D ?
Posted By: JohnK Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/09/07 03:25 AM
Happy Birthday, Robb! And yes, I have speaker wire older than that!
Posted By: ctown Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/09/07 03:35 AM
 Originally Posted By: Hutzal
 Originally Posted By: ctown

Since it IS my birthday, and it WAS my M3s that you auditioned, do I get the Axiom dollars?? Mojo's an engineer, he doesn't need those axiom dollars!

Yeah, you can get the bucks. I've got some engineer friends and Mojo isnt your typical engineer.

If you spent more on your calculator than your wife's wedding ring....you might be an engineer.

How do you tell an introverted engineer from an extrovert?? The extroverted engineer looks at your shoes when he talks to you instead of his own.

My personal favorite. A pessimist sees the glass half empty, an optomist sees the glass half full, an engineer gets out his slide rule and starts designing a smaller glass.
cheers.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/09/07 03:40 AM
I'm not sure if being an atypical engineer is good or bad.

Al, you sound like you may be in medical sales. Am I close?
Posted By: sidvicious02 Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/09/07 02:55 PM
Better late than never...happy birthday Hutz & Inane...hope your respective birthdays were filled with friends, family and lots of beer!
Posted By: ctown Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/09/07 03:09 PM
 Originally Posted By: Mojo
I'm not sure if being an atypical engineer is good or bad.

Al, you sound like you may be in medical sales. Am I close?

No real good or bad...just fun to stereotype. The "typical" engineer according to some of my engineer friends has the slide rule, pocket protectors, avoids human contact, has a Heisenberg may have slept here bumpersticker and discusses how things work "in theory" but has no idea about if it works in the real world.

Yeah, I'm in surgical sales and as my buddys stereotype, all I do is make 1 call a day, go for lunch and take an afternoon nap or goto the pub to work on my expense report \:\) good times.
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/09/07 03:20 PM
Thanks again all for the b-day wishes...I am having an xbox 360 party with cigars straight from Cuba tonite...it will be a good time!

8 Player Halo 1 (all the others suck), and Call of Duty 3.

Posted By: RickF Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/09/07 03:28 PM
Add my name to another belated birthday wish for you Robb ... hope the party party goes well!
Posted By: ctown Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/09/07 05:50 PM
Robb. What you got for cigars??

Back in the day I brought home some Partagas, H. Upmann, Montecristos, Bolivars and Romeo y Juliettas from Cuba. I was shipping to a friend in the US, but had to remove the wrappers so no hassle at border.

Still a great memory, sitting down in the am with a hangover, smell of a sweet cigar in my clothes, listening on my stereo to Ibrahim Ferrer sing cuban folk songs and peeling the band of a Partagas 8-9-8.

Have yourself a cuba libre or Mojito and enjoy the evening.
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/09/07 06:42 PM
I forget the brand, I didn't pay too much attention to it, my source says that they are similar to the R&J, my wife got them for me through a guy at her work that frequents cuba on business trips.

I do know that 5 of them are No 2's, and 1 Torpedo (which I will be smoking).

They are sitting in my humidor right now, I wish I had more time to take up cigar smoking as a hobby, I do not have the time, nor the money, nor the willing wife for me to take up that hobby!
Posted By: BrenR Re: Happy Birthday, Hutzal! - 11/09/07 08:26 PM
 Originally Posted By: sidvicious02
Better late than never...happy birthday Hutz & Inane...hope your respective birthdays were filled with friends, family and lots of beer!
Long time no see! When are we getting together again? In the same freakin' province now, should be easier!

Bren R.
© Axiom Message Boards