Axiom Home Page

That must have been takin in my back yard.
I think I'm having post traumatic stress.
Oh I forgot to tell you Wid, when you were down in Florida, your kids put on one hell of a party. Don't worry I protected your 80's. \:\)
I know they did, the daughter called and asked if she could use the system. I of course said yes.
When I took that picture in your back yard, I was making sure no under age kids got in the door.. \:\)
Say WHAT??

Come on Rick, 'fess up ... tell Randy what you *really* said.

You know what I said, you standing right there.
I have to give you credit ... you were very nice! \:\)
Minus 27 celcius wind chill today. That's -16.6 F for you people who like to work in fractions instead of nice simple 10's. ;\)

That's not the norm but we usually get a few days like this every winter. Saturday was a balmy 2 degrees C and made for a beautiful day of cross country skiing with just a heavy fleece sweater.
Actual temp was -27*C before dawn this morning - and at this temperature they don't tell you the windchill!!! The skiing sounds great though Murph!
It's been cold in Virginia. Not really much wind to speak of, but only 30°F out. I guess it's not cold cold if you can still take the trash out in a t-shirt and pajama pants without shrinkage....
Peter, didn't you have a low around 2* F? That's what ours was yesterday AM. Made me think I was in Green Bay.
© Axiom Message Boards