Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Ken.C Is your dog feeling like he's missing... - 05/22/08 02:31 AM
that special something? Now, you can restore his doglihood.

Complete models starting at only $819. Plus vet fees. In 3 firmness levels.

This, sadly, is not a joke. However, I will not refrain from ridiculing anyone who has purchased this product.
I sent that website to a friend some time last year. He's a vet. Some of the products he sees...way out there.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Is your dog feeling like he's missing... - 05/22/08 02:36 AM
I'm sure. I would bet that many people already knew about this. However, the addition of the new high end models and the Three Firmness Levels made me chuckle.
 Originally Posted By: kcarlile
I'm sure. I would bet that many people already knew about this. However, the addition of the new high end models and the Three Firmness Levels made me chuckle.

Ok i stopped reading at the title.
The fact you looked at their options Ken, has me worried.

You know if you're done having kids, the puff of smoke option is far less drastic than the neuter.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Is your dog feeling like he's missing... - 05/22/08 02:52 AM
I heard about those a few years ago. Ridiculous, but some dogs might miss the feel. Licking an empty scrote might not be as satisfying.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Is your dog feeling like he's missing... - 05/22/08 04:11 AM
Saw the thread title and thought - "Neuticles!"

How did you wander upon them now, Special K?
Posted By: Haoleb Re: Is your dog feeling like he's missing... - 05/22/08 07:48 AM
 Originally Posted By: pmbuko
I heard about those a few years ago. Ridiculous, but some dogs might miss the feel. Licking an empty scrote might not be as satisfying.

Im just glad you said "Might not be" instead of "Wouldnt be"
Hmmm...

" Eliminate most scars up to two years old on pets. Simply massage CTI-ScarGonĀ® sparingly on scar twice a day and see permanent results within 14 days. "

Is this to make the neuticle incision go away?
Posted By: medic8r Re: Is your dog feeling like he's missing... - 05/22/08 03:47 PM
this thread reminds me of those rubber testicles you can get to put on your truck's hitch ... IIRC, they come in different sizes as well.
Posted By: HomeDad Re: Is your dog feeling like he's missing... - 05/22/08 04:11 PM
Whats next, a fake swollen belly and enlarged nipples for my fixed female dog.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Is your dog feeling like he's missing... - 05/22/08 05:36 PM
C'mon, admit it, you wanted to say "for my spayed bitch", didn't you?! ;\)
 Originally Posted By: HomeDad
a fake swollen belly and enlarged nipples. . .

Sounds like me after Italian food.

Ha, just try and get that image out of your head!
Posted By: HomeDad Re: Is your dog feeling like he's missing... - 05/22/08 05:43 PM
 Quote:

Unfortunately I can't, don't know if I'll sleep tonight. \:\)
 Originally Posted By: HomeDad
 Quote:

Unfortunately I can't, don't know if I'll sleep tonight. \:\)

You know, it's kinda disturbing me, too.
Posted By: CV Re: Is your dog feeling like he's missing... - 05/22/08 05:55 PM
I'm glad we went to Outback.
 Originally Posted By: CV
I'm glad we went to Outback.

\:D
Posted By: medic8r Re: Is your dog feeling like he's missing... - 05/22/08 06:09 PM
HomeDad's wife probably knows that if you're lucky (or unlucky, really), you can get a big belly and swollen nipples from Risperdal, one of the antipsychotics I prescribe.

It causes appetite to increase, and in rare cases it will cause gynecomastia.

BTW, I suspect that the picture on the link is of Sean after lunch at Olive Garden.
Yeah, I have to wear a bro when I jog.
Posted By: Murph Re: Is your dog feeling like he's missing... - 05/22/08 06:19 PM
It's called a Manzier!!!

heh heh, I love Sienfeld.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Is your dog feeling like he's missing... - 05/22/08 07:34 PM
Actually, I remembered them after hearing about the Florida legislature talking about outlawing those incredibly tacky, tasteless things. Yes, I will also ridicule you if you have truck balls.
 Originally Posted By: Murph
It's called a Manzier!!!

Correction--I wear a sports bro when I jog, and a Manzier when I'm on a date.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Is your dog feeling like he's missing... - 05/22/08 08:54 PM
Does your lady friend find it easy or difficult to undo your Manzier?
She usually just twists it all up with my back hair.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Is your dog feeling like he's missing... - 05/22/08 08:59 PM
Yes, I will also ridicule you if you have truck balls.

What about a Nutz keychain?

I got this one at the merch stand on the last Negative Orange tour!
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Is your dog feeling like he's missing... - 05/22/08 09:02 PM
I love that bit about "go get a sense of humor." That's not a joke, that's just tacky. A joke is, in point of fact, something that is funny. Fake nuts are not funny.

OK, neuticles are funny, but not in the same way people think truck nutz and the like are funny.
I love that bit about "go get a sense of humor." That's not a joke, that's just tacky. A joke is, in point of fact, something that is funny. Fake nuts are not funny.

OK, neuticles are funny, but not in the same way people think truck nutz and the like are funny.

And then we have the good ol' prairie oysters.

Posted By: Ken.C Re: Is your dog feeling like he's missing... - 05/23/08 01:42 AM
Dare I ask why they have ice cream cones on them?
© Axiom Message Boards