Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Murph 'Real' Video of space alien to be shown today - 06/02/08 02:51 PM

Here's the link but despite his insistence it's authentic, the owner won't release it because he wants to keep it for his 'money making documentary'.

Personally, I think Micheal Jackson was probably mistakenly filmed trying to promote his new Anniversary Edition of Thriller.

story but no video, so don't bother.
Turns out the alien was just the pool boy looking for a soda. It was hot outside.

Sounds like another "Alien Autopsy" shenanigan.
I watched the clip that CNN had of this. Observations:

o Whatever that was outside the window, it seems awfully well lit for something outside a window at night
o Why the heck is this Larry King guy a bigshot? He looks down at his desk instead of toward the camera, asks inane questions that have already been answered, and is inarticulate to the point of not pronouncing "draw" as "drawer".
Yes, I did risk all credibility by posting this link, but I love to share the absurd.

I'm not saying we are alone in the universe, just that NOBODY who 'truly' filmed an alien peeking in their window would have the mental toughness to sit on the tape for 5 years.

Somehow I'd also like to think that any intelligent species whom have mastered inter-stellar travel, have better ways of spying on us humans than by playing peek-a-boo in a window.

Unless of course they retained a sense of humor. I could see me as an alien wanting to freak people out just for fun. "Hey Xloxthor, watch me make this guy ___ his pants."
Posted By: CV Re: 'Real' Video of space alien to be shown today - 06/04/08 06:02 PM
 Originally Posted By: Murph
Unless of course they retained a sense of humor. I could see me as an alien wanting to freak people out just for fun. "Hey Xloxthor, watch me make this guy ___ his pants."

Even aliens love Mad Libs.
I bet they even play it the way I did as a kid--by only using dirty words.
Psychiatry Mad Libs are crazy, yo!

Noun: Ritalin, no-show fee
Verb: Repress, prescribe
Adj.: histrionic, intrusive
Event: APA meeting, test drive

But not as good as Axiom Mad Libs:

Noun: subwoofer, Negative Orange, n00b, speaker wire, goo
Verb: blare, harass, hijack, compare, contrast, audition
Adj.: bright, warm, neutral, kick-ass, juvenile
Event: Tuttlefest, Axiomfest, Chili Cook off
© Axiom Message Boards