Axiom Home Page
Posted By: pmbuko I couldn't have done it without you. - 06/20/08 02:38 AM
It might sound corny, but it's true. You guys have been exercising my brain, providing me with gladly utilized funny-fodder, and have been generally tolerant of me for the years I've been on here. The outpouring of support from everybody has warmed my heart.

I am truly humbled, and will buy each of you a beer or beverage of your choice -- in person only -- at the earliest opportunity.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: I couldn't have done it without you. - 06/20/08 02:41 AM
My pleasure.

Your sig makes me insane.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: I couldn't have done it without you. - 06/20/08 02:41 AM
I would like a barrel of orange drink from MacDonalds.

Please.

Seriously, though, this is a cool place to hang out. We do a lot of laughing and some learning. Everybody contributes in some way, and it makes it fun.
Posted By: medic8r Re: I couldn't have done it without you. - 06/20/08 02:55 AM
(*joins the above three for a group hug*)

I also am digging our reciprocating positive affirmation device.

It's cheaper than therapy(1), and more fun.

Glad to be a part of it.

(1) Until I start mailing out the bills!
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: I couldn't have done it without you. - 06/20/08 02:56 AM
 Quote:
(*joins the above three for a group hug*)

Hey, get your hand out of my pocket!
Posted By: medic8r Re: I couldn't have done it without you. - 06/20/08 03:03 AM
Hmmm, a nickel, a wadded up love note to his secretary, two spliffs, a Taco Bell Fire sauce packet, a receipt from Leisure Time Products, and voluminous lint.

Sean leads an interesting life.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: I couldn't have done it without you. - 06/20/08 03:04 AM
 Quote:
Sean leads an interesting life.

You should check the other pocket!
Posted By: nickbuol Re: I couldn't have done it without you. - 06/20/08 03:05 AM
Oh great... Now we've got a THIRD thread to talk about Peter's greatness with his posts....

</end sarcasm>

Seriously though, this is the ONE forum that I really participate in on a regular basis (dozens of visits a day) and it is because of people like all of you named above my post, as well as many others.
Posted By: medic8r Re: I couldn't have done it without you. - 06/20/08 03:15 AM
 Originally Posted By: St_PatGuy

Let's see ... maps indicating final resting places of Amelia Earhart and Jimmy Hoffa ... vial of hair with attached DNA report confirming existence of Bigfoot ... keychain with photo of Sean and the area 51 aliens ... schematics for cold fusion reactor ... even more lint ...

Nah, the other pocket wins because of the sex and drugs.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: I couldn't have done it without you. - 06/20/08 03:18 AM
 Originally Posted By: medic8r
 Originally Posted By: St_PatGuy

Let's see ... maps indicating final resting places of Amelia Earhart and Jimmy Hoffa ... vial of hair with attached DNA report confirming existence of Bigfoot ... keychain with photo of Sean and the area 51 aliens ... schematics for cold fusion reactor ... even more lint ...

Nah, the other pocket wins because of the sex and drugs.

\:D

And to think, I almost wore borrowed pants today.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: I couldn't have done it without you. - 06/20/08 12:23 PM
wow, very great description of the contents of his pocket. too detailed to be fake, so it must be true!
© Axiom Message Boards