Axiom Home Page
Posted By: LightninJoe 'sup peeps? - 07/03/08 05:22 AM
Haven't been in here in quite a long while. I see a lot of the same gang are still firing away here. How y'all doing?
Posted By: CV Re: 'sup peeps? - 07/03/08 05:32 AM
Pretty good. Pretty... pretty... pretty... pretty good.
Posted By: JohnK Re: 'sup peeps? - 07/03/08 06:37 AM
Yeah Mark, long time no see, welcome back. Still battling the forces of evil to promote truth in audio. Axioms are still great, Bose, Monster Cable etc. still suck. The big excitement here recently was Peter reaching the 10,000 post mark and many posts involved in the guessing game about which speakers Axiom would reward him with for being the first to reach that exalted mark.
Posted By: dllewel Re: 'sup peeps? - 07/03/08 07:17 PM
It was quite the event indeed. Welcome back, although the nice thing around here is that everyone is always welcome. \:\)
Posted By: Ken.C Re: 'sup peeps? - 07/03/08 07:19 PM
Howdy Joe! It's good to see you again. Kick off your shoes, stay awhile. Grab one of Tom's beers (he's not looking, quick grab it!)
Posted By: pmbuko Re: 'sup peeps? - 07/03/08 08:36 PM
If you want to stay, you'll fave to pick a muppet avatar. That's the latest rage.
Posted By: Zarak Re: 'sup peeps? - 07/03/08 10:20 PM
Just testing my new avatar.
Posted By: medic8r Re: 'sup peeps? - 07/03/08 10:21 PM
See? All the cool kids are doing it. Try it, come on ...
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: 'sup peeps? - 07/07/08 09:48 PM
Mark! Great to see you around again. We need to go beering in PDX some time. I had some delicious but much-too-dry ribs recently and reflected upon the mad skills of those of you who do it up right. Cheers.
© Axiom Message Boards