Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Ken.C Missed auto races - 07/21/08 03:34 PM
Anyone know how/where to find auto races online? The networks were kind enough to put the 3 series I watch on at pretty much the same time yesterday, so I only have the Formula 1 race (I TiVo everything, and since I was out of town, I couldn't watch one and TiVo another.) I'd really like to see the IndyCar and ALMS races.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Missed auto races - 07/21/08 03:43 PM
Ken, the closest I came to watching racing this weekend was seeing Danica Patrick at the ESPYs.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Missed auto races - 07/21/08 03:43 PM
 Quote:
mmmmmmmmrrrrreeoowwwwwwwwwwwmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmrrrrreeoowwwwwwwwwwwmmmmmmmm
mmrreeeoowwmmmmmm

bbrrreooowwwmmmmm *screech* mrreooowmmmm

That's a few seconds, including a hairpin turn.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Missed auto races - 07/21/08 03:44 PM
Thaaaanks...
Posted By: medic8r Re: Missed auto races - 07/21/08 03:49 PM
Ken, I did hear that Danica now accosts drivers of both sexes. She went over to some driver's pit and gave her whatfor.

Apparently Danica was mad because the other driver almost ran into her. "I just wanted to make sure she saw me out there," said Danica.

Yahoo sports had a link to it but I'm too lazy to find it for you.
Posted By: RickF Re: Missed auto races - 07/21/08 08:08 PM
That was Milka Duno ... apparently Miss Goody Two Shoes thought Miss Dunno Anything About Speed was a little too slow and was PO'd because she got in her way and stayed there for a couple of laps during practice.

I believe that about sums up that little bickering match between the two lovely ladies.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Missed auto races - 07/21/08 09:57 PM
Gives the talking heads at sports desks around the country something to talk about ...

Floyd to the rescue!
© Axiom Message Boards