Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Hutzal Back from Nam... - 08/25/08 03:19 PM
Hey guys,

I haven't been here for awhile, short story is that I am now back from Vietnam. My wife and I went there for a month with some friends of ours and had an amazing time. I highly recommend the trip to anyone that has a desire to explore Asian culture.

I am pretty busy right now, after Nam we moved to LA where we are now unpacking boxes, and buying all the stuff we need to live here. We basically sold everything in Calgary and will buy it all again. I just did my first USA electronics order with Amazon for a Samsung LN46A550, man I love living down here!!!

I will be ordering some Emotiva stuff, along with M80s in the future...I think I am going to wait for the HG Cherry christmas promo to pull the trigger on the M80s, we'll see how long I can hold out!!

now for some pics, sorry if they have the scroll thing on them...I am too lazy to resize them...These are all from the city of Hue and the perfume river.

EDIT: I guess I can't post pics from a blog...I'll try and upload some pics of my trip in the next week or so, but I can't make any promises.

I still have to go through my 1500 photos and upload them to an online album or something.

Take it easy guys, its good to be back. I start school at Musicians Institute in Hollywood in about a month!

-Robb.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Back from Nam... - 08/25/08 03:37 PM
Wow, a major vaction and then a huge move. I am pretty sure I wouldn't have done the trip, just the move would have been enough for me.

Glad you're back.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Back from Nam... - 08/25/08 03:37 PM
Glad to see you back, Robb! Keep us posted on your ongoing adventure.
Posted By: CV Re: Back from Nam... - 08/25/08 04:11 PM
Robb, that's some serious news. Congratulations on all of it. I can't wait to see the pictures. Also, I don't think there are any guarantees on finish promotions, so you may as well order now. \:D
Posted By: medic8r Re: Back from Nam... - 08/25/08 04:32 PM
Wow, you are living an exciting life. I shall look forward to living an exciting life vicariously through you when you tell us more.

Congrats!
Posted By: Murph Re: Back from Nam... - 08/25/08 05:29 PM
Welcome back!!

Does your blog include your Vietnam stories? I normally avoid blogs but yours must be way interesting.
Posted By: JohnK Re: Back from Nam... - 08/26/08 02:22 AM
Welcome back, Robb. Yeah, being in the U.S. does bring with it some advantages in ordering electronic items where Canadians often get screwed on the price.
Posted By: Hutzal Re: Back from Nam... - 08/26/08 04:52 PM
Ohhh man there are some crazy stories indeed!!!

Check out this blog:

3whitesandaviet.blogspot.com

Pics and stories are pretty wild....I wrote up the Hue/Perfume river blog entry.

-Robb.
Posted By: RickF Re: Back from Nam... - 08/27/08 12:21 AM
Wow, sounds like you really had yourself one heck of a nice trip to Vietnam and glad you are getting settled in the good 'ol U.S.of A. and good luck with school ... congrats!
© Axiom Message Boards