Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Ken.C Almost missed it! Happy birthday, Mary! - 10/18/08 10:45 PM
Hope you're enjoying it!
Mary, all day yesterday I told myself, "Don't forget Mary's birthday."

D'Oh!!! *smacks forehead*

I hope your having a wonderful day!!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Almost missed it! Happy birthday, Mary! - 10/18/08 10:57 PM
Foxy Sonic, happy Birthday from Des Moines.... \:\)
Posted By: CV Re: Almost missed it! Happy birthday, Mary! - 10/18/08 11:23 PM
Mary, I hope your new age blows away your old age.
Hey Mary:
Hope your out celebrating! Happy Birthday!
Posted By: jakewash Re: Almost missed it! Happy birthday, Mary! - 10/18/08 11:40 PM
Happy Birthday,you really need to drop in more often now that Amie isn't keeping an eye on us.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Almost missed it! Happy birthday, Mary! - 10/19/08 12:56 AM
Mary has been listening to too much Kraftwerk and has entered a trance-like state. I'm not sure she'll get these birthday wishes in time. \:\)
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Almost missed it! Happy birthday, Mary! - 10/19/08 01:35 AM
Happy Birthday!
Posted By: JohnK Re: Almost missed it! Happy birthday, Mary! - 10/19/08 02:16 AM
Happy Birthday, Mary!
Posted By: CV Re: Almost missed it! Happy birthday, Mary! - 10/19/08 05:41 AM
I saw she was online on Facebook. She's avoiding us!
Posted By: DaveG Re: Almost missed it! Happy birthday, Mary! - 10/19/08 12:28 PM
Happy Birthday!
Posted By: HomeDad Re: Almost missed it! Happy birthday, Mary! - 10/19/08 04:48 PM
Mary, Happy Birthday!
quite astoundingly, sonic has been around these boards for longer than about 99% of our present active forum members.
she even precedes John K. and myself having signed up way back in May of 2002
and yet she is still younger than all of us!
Happy birthday sonic!
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Almost missed it! Happy birthday, Mary! - 10/19/08 10:30 PM
Younger than all of us? Are you sure about that?
Posted By: medic8r Re: Almost missed it! Happy birthday, Mary! - 10/19/08 10:59 PM
Happy Birthday, Mary!
Posted By: BrenR Re: Almost missed it! Happy birthday, Mary! - 10/20/08 05:58 AM
Happy Birthday, Mary!

19 again this year?

Bren R.
Posted By: Murph Re: Almost missed it! Happy birthday, Mary! - 10/20/08 02:20 PM
A day or so late but Happy Birthday Mary!!!
Ignore any age jokes.

Until you break a hip, age is nothing more than a mental state that can be controlled. personally, I do my best to absorb the wisdom of age and retain youth to ignore what I have learned.
Dear Mary,

I hope your birthday was full of shared joys with loved ones. Sorry I missed it.
Posted By: sonicfox Re: Almost missed it! Happy birthday, Mary! - 10/21/08 03:47 AM
Wow! Thank you all so much for the nice birthday messages \:\) ! It is very much appreciated. You are all such nice gentlemen here!

My first "happy birthday" came that morning from a friend to whom I responded, "you're welcome." \:o Obviously, I meant to say "thank you." If that's any indication of what's in store for me in the future, then I'm in deep trouble! I haven't even reached 40 yet! I'm still 29. ;\)

Thanks again!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Almost missed it! Happy birthday, Mary! - 10/21/08 04:11 AM
Ohhhhhh, the big 30 is approaching, maybe we should try to figure out a midwest Axiom bash... \:\)
Posted By: sonicfox Re: Almost missed it! Happy birthday, Mary! - 10/21/08 04:25 AM
 Originally Posted By: sirquack
Ohhhhhh, the big 30 is approaching, maybe we should try to figure out a midwest Axiom bash... \:\)

Oh, I wish! 30 seemed old at the time, but not anymore! Anyhow, there's no need for a birthday to have a big Axiom bash...I'm ready to party ANY time!
Geez, it's about time, Mary!!! Late to your own party here on the boards! ;\)

Ah, I'm just kiddin'.
Posted By: JohnK Re: Almost missed it! Happy birthday, Mary! - 10/21/08 05:22 AM
Randy, don't forget that a few months ago Miss McDowell entertained us with tales and pics from her 20 year high school reunion.
now John, you don't have to be exact about everything

sorry I'm late with the birthday greeting Mary, yes I also can remember when 30 seemed old

....and 40

....and 50
 Originally Posted By: sonicfox
You are all such nice gentlemen here!

TOLD YA we'd fool her!!! Ante up!
© Axiom Message Boards