Axiom Home Page
Usually, I don't ask for anything. But in Sam's Club the other day, I saw something that had been in my Amazon Wish List for a long time...at half the Amazon price:

Lost in Space on DVD....

I remember the show from my childhood as being alternatively stupid and scary. It's dumb, but I'm REALLY looking forward to reliving it all, as it WAS one of my favorite shows many moons ago...

Anyone else asking for something unusually dumb, fun, or just plain unusual?
Sam's Club?
\:\(
Yes, I admit it. There's no Costco or BJs nearby, so I get a lot of business stuff at Sam's....
Didn't mean to threadjack. Peter started it.

I want a new receiver. I'm probably not going to get it. Maybe a floor-nailer instead. I want to add to my Looney Tunes collection.

Glamorous, eh?
I was just looking at the first two volumes of the Looney Tunes Golden Collection on my shelf and wondering if I was ever going to watch them. My coworker's son would like to have them, I bet.
I'm just gonna watch the Loonie Tunes here.
I usually get asked, "What's up, Doc?!" about once a month or so.

Beep beep!
I'm probably asking Santa for a Sole E35/55 elliptical.

I've been slacking on my workouts lately and the gym keeps raising their rates to the point where I'd rather just buy gear for home. 2 years worth of membership dues is about equal to a decent home gym setup, so that's what my wife and I are doing.

We're debating about getting a Bowflex too, though I remain unconvinced that they are worth the price over a conventional weight set.

What I really want is Emotiva's new UMC receiver to be released. I've been waiting for that for over a year now.
 Originally Posted By: PeterChenoweth
We're debating about getting a Bowflex too,...

I saw a commercial for the Bowflex Revolution XP. Its compact size and versatility caught my interest, and I've seen only positive reviews, but the price is a deal breaker for me. YMMV.
My wife and I want a Wii w/Wii Fit but we're too cheap to buy it for ourselves.
I'm getting a Blu-Ray player for Christmas. For some that is fun, and for others, it is stupid...
© Axiom Message Boards