Axiom Home Page
Posted By: jakewash What time did you get up Christmas morning? - 12/25/08 07:17 PM
I heard foot steps at 3AM and finally decided I had better get up at 4AM to see what my boys had gotten into, only their stockings and Santa presents. \:\) I didn't get to sleep at all, off for a nap now. Merry Christmas all!!
7:30, although The Boy woke up at 6:45. Changed his diaper, gave him a bottle, and went back to bed. We were done with presents by 10 or so.
Posted By: CV Re: What time did you get up Christmas morning? - 12/25/08 07:37 PM
8:00. I had fallen asleep watching Death Note, so I woke up on the couch. Oops. No family to celebrate Christmas with right now. My mom is up in Bothell with my sister and her family. My dad is working. I'll see him later, though.
Is it still morning?
My sister pulled me out of bed at 8:45. Took a nice nap this afternoon :-)
We slept in until 9am, Santa came during our church service on Christmas Eve.
My Girlfriend woke me up at 5:45 to open presents. I went back to bed until 7 \:\)
We got to sleep in to 8:30 or so, when Nolan woke up. Since he's just 3, he didn't register what day it was initially. We were able to get him (and ourselves) bathed and into some nice clothes so that the pictures would look extra spiffy. Then we told him that Santa had come, and we were opening presents for the rest of the morning.

I do miss the ol' cowlick hair and pajama photo days, though. Ah, well...
It felt like a workday. . .got up at 6am and was up at my parents' house at 7. My sister and her family came over and we had breakfast then opened presents. Then my sister and her family spent the rest of the days at the in-laws.

I had a rather enjoyable low-key Christmas--napped and read a book throughout the day and ate a small Christmas dinner with Mom, Dad, and Grandma.
10:45 AM. First decent sleep in at least a week ;\)
I was the last one up at 7AM. As usual, my wife was the first one up.

Scott
After eating the two chocolate chip cookies and drinking the milk that we had left for Santa (to add to make-believe at the expense of heartburn), I went to bed around 1-1:30 am. My six-year old son started tapping my face at 7 am. He was very happy Santa got him the Millenium Falcon, and played with it 12 hours straight. I took a nap in the afternoon like many of you guys.
Glad to finally see my family wasn't the only ones up in the wee hours of the morning, I went to bed at 1AM as well and never fell asleep.
 Originally Posted By: terzaghi
My Girlfriend woke me up at 5:45 to open presents. I went back to bed until 7 \:\)

Sounds like she gave you an awesome present! ;\)
© Axiom Message Boards