Axiom Home Page

But a race to what?
A race to find a better use for the Photoshop's stroke tool?

(heh. I said "stroke tool")
I'm giving Tom an extra 25 bonus points for the avatar. \:\)
Until CV gets a date, its no race at all. He has to channel all that 'energy' somewhere after all.
 Originally Posted By: fredk
Until CV gets a date, its no race at all. He has to channel all that 'energy' somewhere after all.

I trust he IS typing with his fingers. . .
Mark is apparently all caught up at "work".

I can match neither chesseroo's content value nor CV's volume. I'm like the utility infielder around here.

Mark is catching up, too.

Still, that second quarter of 2003 was a remarkable recruiting class.
Posted By: CV Re: Looks like we gots ourselves a race! Yeee HAH - 01/07/09 04:20 AM
 Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
I can match neither chesseroo's content value nor CV's volume.

Ouch! \:D
Dang, I have a lot of posts to make to catch up to jakewash.
...looming presence...
You will catch me soon enough even though I have been around longer, although I did have a long leave of absence. I think if I had stuck around I might have been the 10,000 post range as well.
If you look at the registered on date and figure the "posts per day" the eventual winner is obvious.
Yeah, the class of 2006 was a good one ...
Mojo had us all beat on posts/day.
Yeah, he was posting like a fiend until he burned out. Hope he's OK...
He had himself a wonderful holiday with family.
Cool - we'll add him to the Axiom Board Survivors' Club, with sushi and all the other old regulars who have wandered away ...
I may be able to persuade him to drop in sometime this year just to say hi to everyone, although like me he is addicted to it and as such has sworn the forum off, he has said he does miss the fun.
I gotta work on getting myself in the Top 5.

What keeps me away (other than working too dang much) is the fact the more time I spend here, the more toys I end up buying. You guys are very harmful influences! I've got a pool that need resurfacing! I can't be buying HT gear! LOL!
My wife's aunt had her pool resurfaced in a medium gray color and it makes the water look less "pooly" and more natural. It's very inviting. \:\)
We'll have to keep that in mind! It's quite amazing how the pool surface effects the look. Obviously it's going to, what's amazing is it doesn't effect it like you'd think it would.
Can't wait to get my speakers so that I can swear off this forum. I HATE forums.

I play guitar, so I am on guitar forums.
I dabble in PA Systems so I am on a PA forum.
I was shopping for a car in late '08 and stumbled on a car forum.
Looking for info on detailing a car led me to a detailing forum.
I read Craig's List looking for a guitarist wanted.
I visit 3 (was 4) audio forums. (AV123 is having some problem with their sub.)

My wife thinks there is some mental imbalance with me. I almost feel like it really is an addiction. I can get off of one drug and immediately replace it with another drug. What is wrong with me?
Doc? Little help here?
Cash up front!
© Axiom Message Boards