Axiom Home Page
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Uh-oh. Someones in trrrooouuuble.... - 03/07/09 08:23 PM
Just received this spam:

Posted By: CV Re: Uh-oh. Someones in trrrooouuuble.... - 03/07/09 08:44 PM
Those steamer people are playing with fire.
Posted By: Adrian Re: Uh-oh. Someones in trrrooouuuble.... - 03/07/09 09:21 PM
Where's Billy Mays?
Posted By: wilwom Re: Uh-oh. Someones in trrrooouuuble.... - 03/07/09 10:43 PM
Hey I just bought a Monster sub cable and it got rid of the hum.
Of course my old cable was really old and not shielded. And I got the Monster sub cable from some Amazon reseller for $10 including shipping. Best part is the new cable is beige and since I run it along the wall and have beige tile the WAF is very good.
The joke isn't that Monster is crap (it's not, just overpriced - usually). The joke is that Monster tries to sue the pants off of any company that sells a 'Monster' anything.

If Monster, INC lives up to their reputation, their lawyers will be all over that.

Posted By: medic8r Re: Uh-oh. Someones in trrrooouuuble.... - 03/07/09 11:09 PM
Mark, that's a good one. Thanks for sharing.

Should we start a pool for when the first cease-and-desist letter goes out?
Posted By: jakewash Re: Uh-oh. Someones in trrrooouuuble.... - 03/08/09 03:09 AM
Been seeing their infomercial almost every night when I get home from work for about 6 months I beleive. My fist thought was the same, I hope they have a new name picked out, then again maybe this is Monster cable just expanding so as to allow even more law suits. MC does have a very wide range of products....that no one has ever heard of or purchased.
© Axiom Message Boards