Axiom Home Page
but there are limits, people. Some things, you just should not reuse.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=a-cut-above-the-rest-wrin
What tha.....who....howintha.....ewwwwwww....but....why would .....ewww....in the name of.....for heaven's.......EWWWWW....
Just ewwww!
All right, just let it go. You're getting old, get used to it, ya damn boomers!
Wow.

I read things like this and realize how much stuff *doesn't* shock me anymore. Sort of like the soap in Fight Club.

The real question I have, is how did they come up with this? Somebody somewhere had to have this idea. "Ya know, all those parts just going to waste. There's got to be something we can do with it. I wonder...." Can you see that meeting? "Gentlemen! The future is foreskin." \:D

I wonder if long-term use of this stuff results in greater facial sensitivity...

Gives new meaning to the phrase, "cut off your nose to spite your face."

Ya, even my remarks were intended more for humor than anything. It is disturbingly hard to be shocked these days.

You have to wonder where science is taking us and how soon. We are on the verge of human cloning, we can manipulate DNA to create our own new forms of life, we can grow body parts from stem cells, and that's just covering the biological sciences.
 Quote:
Ya, even my remarks were intended more for humor than anything. It is disturbingly hard to be shocked these days.

Yes, especially since the interwebs. It's shocking what travels through its tubes these days. \:\)
This takes "dickhead" to a whole new level. Gross...leave it to europe to start all the weird things.
Don't they also make collagen products from placenta as well?
I dunno. She looks a little cock-eyed to me!
\:D
 Originally Posted By: real80sman
I dunno. She looks a little cock-eyed to me!

\:D \:D
Sean, I like the David Spade South Park avatar.
He's a little tall for David Spade.
 Originally Posted By: PeterChenoweth

Gives new meaning to the phrase, "cut off your nose to spite your face."

OR... gives new meaning to the phrase, "dick head."

And I have heard that Preparation H is used by some on the face to swell skin and make wrinkles less apparent. Rubbing but cream around your eyes is one thing, but baby penises, that's pedaphilia or somethin'...

Or as Chris Rock would say: "THAT ain't right!" \:D
It just proves that women can be peckerheads, too!
© Axiom Message Boards