Axiom Home Page
I am finishing up my time in the Tampa/St Petersburg area of Florida, and I need to start thinking about next week when I am in Purchase, NY. I really don't care to head into New York city, but is there anything to see/do in the Purchase, NY area?
What is the deal with all this traveling Nick, training?
He is co-driving for BigWyres.
bBigwyres appreceate good driver nickbuol, he is true audiopile!

He understand LP superior format, analogg WIN, CD digital YUCK FAIL, ha ha u cannot touch my base. Belong only to MEEE.

REFLECT!

Or so I imagine it would go...
Isn't this the perfect time for some New England fall colors? If I had some extra time and didn't want to go into the city, I would seriously consider driving around to see the forests going through their seasonal change.

Certainly, someone who lives closer to Purchase could recommend a drive, or state/national park, that is not too far away to take in the colors.

-Dave
What did you end up doing in Tampa?
I am traveling for my new job. The company I am working for is doing the outsourcing of some IT support at a client's sites across the country.

I haven't had a chance to do much yet. I was going to check out the Florida Aquarium, but reviews are mixed, and the closed at 5:00 pm so I couldn't make it after work anyway. I did some driving around just to look at the water and beaches, but that is about it. I fly back to Iowa in the morning and then (like mentioned in my other thread) I am off to Purchase, NY next week...

And no, BigWyres isn't with me, although he could be around here somewhere. I saw some "interesting" people wandering the streets last night. I wouldn't put it past them to be piles... Audiopiles that is.
© Axiom Message Boards