Axiom Home Page
Posted By: sonicfox Thank goodness I have a huge suitcase... - 09/08/10 03:44 PM
for all those freaking shirts! shocked
LOL! I was thinking of that this morning, Mary.

I deeply appreciate all the time, effort an lugging that you are doing to provide such a fun and meaningful souvenir of this special event.

See you in a couple days!
Posted By: medic8r Re: Thank goodness I have a huge suitcase... - 09/08/10 04:10 PM
Wait, I want mine to be brown, long sleeve. Weather's gonna be chilly.
Posted By: Murph Re: Thank goodness I have a huge suitcase... - 09/08/10 04:42 PM
Bah, if it's not snowing, it's not chilly. cool
Originally Posted By: medic8r
Wait, I want mine to be brown, long sleeve. Weather's gonna be chilly.

Sure...I'll bring a brown paper bag for you. You can make it any way you'd like! wink grin
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Thank goodness I have a huge suitcase... - 09/08/10 04:56 PM
That reminds me of a halloween costume from my childhood: an inverted paper shopping bag with holes for head and arms. Mind you, this was far before Spongebob made his television debut.
Posted By: medic8r Re: Thank goodness I have a huge suitcase... - 09/08/10 05:22 PM
Don't forget the holes you cut for your tweeters.
Posted By: Adrian Re: Thank goodness I have a huge suitcase... - 09/08/10 05:34 PM
The weather has turned a bit sour since that hurricane started up a few days ago....we were in the mid 30's C until then, but it's been a real mixture lately and cool.
© Axiom Message Boards