Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Lampshade The joy of watching a new Pixar movie. - 11/27/10 11:15 PM
Toy Story 3 is loading up right now. Life is good.
Posted By: jakewash Re: The joy of watching a new Pixar movie. - 11/27/10 11:31 PM
Watched a couple weeks ago and I quite liked it.
Posted By: Lampshade Re: The joy of watching a new Pixar movie. - 11/28/10 01:31 AM
I am still crying. I loved this movie.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: The joy of watching a new Pixar movie. - 11/29/10 02:47 AM
Yup. Best cry I've had in recent memory. smile
Posted By: nickbuol Re: The joy of watching a new Pixar movie. - 11/29/10 04:20 AM
Clicky Clicky.....
"And he smells like strawberries!"
I think it's a triumph of movie making that Pixar could make you care so much about a bunch of fake, animated toys. Needless to say, I felt a little silly watching it in the theater with my 3 year old daughter, secretly wiping the tears from my eyes at the end of the show.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: The joy of watching a new Pixar movie. - 11/29/10 06:24 PM
It was a touching story, beautifully told.

However, to me, it just didn't seem nearly as clever or as funny as the first two.
Posted By: medic8r Re: The joy of watching a new Pixar movie. - 11/29/10 07:13 PM
Yeah, I guess, but the first two are among the best movies of all time. A high bar to reach.
Posted By: Lampshade Re: The joy of watching a new Pixar movie. - 11/30/10 04:12 AM
I am not going to compare it against the first two. As a whole, they are an awesome trilogy. I am just happy they didn't screw it up.

I don't have any kids but I think it might be a little scary or intense for little ones!
© Axiom Message Boards