Axiom Home Page
MurphshineMoonshine for Men, a gentleman's cologne.

Can't be real; from Texas.
The gunny sack is cute. I lived in TX. Everything there is real! It's just happening in the 11th dimension---exactly 13 years behind everyone else. Seriously, that's the #.

You know---where Rick Perry was last night.

And, I'm not Mrs. Dukakis, so I can't be sure, but I think you can get wasted drinking ANY mens' cologne.
From the site:

"A woodsy aroma with hints of spice: including notes of black pepper, tobacco, leather, gin, and patchouli."

One of these things is not like the other?

"Get your patchouli stink outta my store" - Rob, "High Fidelity"
Bob, does The Number apply consistently, or is it different in Austin v. Houston?
Awesome!
I've worn that on many occasions in it's more natural form. As a cologne, I can't say that it successfully attracted any women but it sure did make them look good.
Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
Bob, does The Number apply consistently, or is it different in Austin v. Houston?

It is not consistent. Good point, Tom.

Moving west, from Hell's Pisshole (El Paso), the slice of space/time is 13 years behind NYC. 600 miles east (next city in that direcetion) is San Antonio, at 11.

It then moves simulataneously north and east as it closes in on Austin and Houston; the first at 5, the second at 4 years in the past. Then you go through the wormhole and pop out back in time again to Dal/FTW, at a collective 7.4 years behind.

I use a free, online space/time/stupid calculator.

Go to: www.UnifiedfieldtheoryIsthatafootbalplay?.com
Originally Posted By: BobKay
Originally Posted By: tomtuttle

It is not consistent. Good point, Tom.

Moving west, from Hell's Pisshole (El Paso), the slice of space/time is 13 years behind NYC. 600 miles east (next city in that direcetion) is San Antonio, at 11.

It then moves simulataneously north and east as it closes in on Austin and Houston; the first at 5, the second at 4 years in the past. Then you go through the wormhole and pop out back in time again to Dal/FTW, at a collective 7.4 years behind.

I use a free, online space/time/stupid calculator.

Go to: www.UnifiedfieldtheoryIsthatafootbalplay?.com

Whhhhhhhhhhat?
This is why he's irresistible. (I took this picture at a store in Hollywood.

I can get that for you three miles from my house at my record store. Shipping and handling charges would apply.
© Axiom Message Boards