Axiom Home Page
Posted By: BobKay Repent! - 12/20/11 03:58 PM
Hey, is today the one year anniversary of our upcoming demise, or is it tomorrow? Next year is a leap year, so do we now have 367 days left, or 366 as of 12/21? Gawd, it's so important, you'd think I'd remember the correct date.

You needn't be realistic with your thoughts. The ensuing global madness would impede just about everything that is currently functional anyhow. But.....

If this really were to be our last year, how would you live it?

And please don't bore me by leaving out at least some revenge.
Posted By: CV Re: Repent! - 12/20/11 07:29 PM
I'm still hopeful that it's curtains for me before the new year. With these remaining few days, I just hope we finalize the Negative Orange shirt design.

"When a woman screams, 'NO,' she means Negative Orange."
Posted By: medic8r Re: Repent! - 12/20/11 07:32 PM
Someone just found his new catch phrase!
Posted By: BobKay Re: Repent! - 12/21/11 04:04 AM
366 days and 56 minutes remaining.
Posted By: Lampshade Re: Repent! - 12/21/11 04:08 AM
If I find out the identity of Wyres, I can die satisfied.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Repent! - 12/21/11 04:33 AM
I'd find some way to make a certain person's life utterly miserable. Peter can probably guess who it is, but it's not worth messing up my life to name the person here.

There's your petty revenge.

In reality, I'd probably try and spend as much time as I could with family and friends, yadda yadda.

In reality reality, I'd stress out and mope around the house a lot.
Posted By: BobKay Re: Repent! - 12/21/11 02:57 PM
Originally Posted By: Ken.C
I'd find some way to make a certain person's life utterly miserable. Peter can probably guess who it is, but it's not worth messing up my life to name the person here.

Ken, it will not mess up your life to publicly mention my name.

If it's not me, then go ahead and say it. We'd all love to witness JP's response.

Seriously, I spent grades 7-12 in an all-male school. Untraceable retaliation is a specialty of mine. I learned how to commit murder slowly and continually, like with a dull spoon. PM me, I can help.
Posted By: Ya_basta Re: Repent! - 12/21/11 04:22 PM
There is no spoon....
© Axiom Message Boards