Axiom Home Page
Posted By: bbigwyrs bIG Rig tour with vynils? - 04/17/12 07:00 PM
hEllo axiomoes, im back!

i remeber make a posting before on making visit to axiomoes to show vynils audiopile sounds. butt my rig is to big,,an make ruts in Yards in spring so this summer i am offer to bring vynils an pro wires to broad members if your spekers can handle them HA! +terntable you will need , see? i want to sart BY showing My VYnILS to jonk. he need to hear the vynils to see why they are comeing back and are in many sores now. jonk i will give you A private massage FOR you'r unit and adress# or,, you Can give me a massage if you want. vynils theyare everywhare now and have the best A+++ sound AND i can proof this. any other axiomoes who need demos an have big rIG parking in yard can give me a privat massage to. if in yuour area i will try to vist.

remeber audiopiles love the true world sound of vynils and pro wires. REFLECT on the vynils!!
Posted By: nickbuol Re: bIG Rig tour with vynils? - 04/17/12 07:59 PM
Originally Posted By: bbigwyrs
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Whew... I'm safe...
Posted By: Rock_Head Re: bIG Rig tour with vynils? - 04/17/12 08:03 PM
That was my lunch hour entertainment. Just cleaning the chicken noodle soup off the keyboard...
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: bIG Rig tour with vynils? - 04/17/12 08:46 PM
Nick, you hate fun.

bbiggie, welcome back. If you ever get to the Northwest, send me a PM. You are the #1 Audiopile!
Posted By: medic8r Re: bIG Rig tour with vynils? - 04/17/12 08:52 PM
Tom wants a bbig massage!
Posted By: fredk Re: bIG Rig tour with vynils? - 04/17/12 11:38 PM
Originally Posted By: medic8r
Tom wants a bbig massage!

I think he wants you to take the rubber gloves off first though.
Posted By: JohnK Re: bIG Rig tour with vynils? - 04/18/12 01:52 AM
Biggie, wlecom bcak! I talk too u vynil hear , butt i REFLECT: mabe vynil get Beter now? so I go to hose of my fiend with plenty vynil and tueb wit monster wyrrs. fiend lissen and bigg smyle, but vynil still suk Tueb no hlep. tueb goood tho, flye buz in rom and see prety color lihgt on tueb. flye in love sit on tueb. tueb killl Flye!! so i REFLECT vynil stil suk but tueb good to kill flyes.

usay "i will give you A private massage FOR you'r unit". mabe bobbk like Fore his unit butt i passs.
Posted By: BobKay Re: bIG Rig tour with vynils? - 04/18/12 12:42 PM
Originally Posted By: JohnK

usay "i will give you A private massage FOR you'r unit". mabe bobbk like Fore his unit butt i passs.

A smutty remark from John K.?! I believe he just declared dissing season "open!" Watch out kiddies!

Posted By: Murph Re: bIG Rig tour with vynils? - 04/18/12 12:45 PM
Haw the hell am I going to clean all this flown popcorn out of my office.
Posted By: medic8r Re: bIG Rig tour with vynils? - 04/18/12 02:01 PM
JohnK doesn't need a massage for his jonk!

Funny stuff all around!
Posted By: Murph Re: bIG Rig tour with vynils? - 04/18/12 02:17 PM
I see what you did there.... Good one.
Posted By: RickF Re: bIG Rig tour with vynils? - 04/18/12 04:38 PM
Funny stuff indeed!
© Axiom Message Boards