Axiom Home Page
Hi to all axiomoes i am making new posting for audiopile convection. i wan to congraduate Ion an aXiom for there 30 year makiing tru world spekers an subs!!!.
I am wishing i could go to but i cant take my rig to Canada no more because of the damages i make there. i wanted to met dr. horse an the medic8her to AN show my audiopile vynil.

iwould brought many vynils so all the axiomoes could here the BEst sound for themselfs.HA! maybe some Audiopile that are going cahn take the vynils to proof it the best thing
. i would have take some some pro spekerwires! now is the chances to see everyone the truth about pro wires an there tru world sound. someones please take some see? Ion could put them in the anal-lic chamber an proves to all for me see? i am hoping all will enjoyed the convection and REFLECT! remeber some need to learn your subs!, an no make complain postings! HA!

"anal-lic chamber". I lost it. laugh
I just gotta know who bbigwyrs is.

Bbigwyrs, I'm good at keeping secrets. You know, doctor-patient confidentiality and all that. So, if you wanted to send me a PM and talk about, oh, I don't know, subs, vinyl, tractor trailers, secret identities, and tru world sound, then that'd be awesome.

Maybe he'll reveal himself at the 'convection'.
I counted a total of 64 grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax and capitalization errors. It makes my head hurt.
Really?

I only counted 3. laugh
Originally Posted By: Joe_in_Ct
I counted a total of 64 grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax and capitalization errors. It makes my head hurt.

All intentional, and all genius.
Originally Posted By: Adrian
Really?

I only counted 3. laugh

Where was the third?
have another drink BiGvYnal
Bbigwyrs, I suspect that those at the convection will at one point have a drink in your honor.
Or 2 or three and then be able to read his postings the way they are intended smile
Maybe bbigwyrs will expose himself on Friday or Saturday night.
Please don't take pictures of that.
Originally Posted By: fredk
Maybe bbigwyrs will expose himself on Friday or Saturday night.

Could it be that bbigwyrs has another meaning?
Note: it's plural... scarry thought eek
He's been cultivating two especially long, wiry hairs down there and wants to share.
A comb-over?
Originally Posted By: pmbuko
He's been cultivating two especially long, wiry hairs down there and wants to share.

A third and he could braid them!
Even though I cannot attend......... I'm wondering if there will be a chance of getting a 'aXiomoes big convection' shirt?

By the way, who's bringing the 'pro wires',and vinyl?
This is getting harder and harder to read...
You just need a little help getting into the right state of mind to read it.
Originally Posted By: LT61
Even though I cannot attend......... I'm wondering if there will be a chance of getting a 'aXiomoes big convection' shirt?

*That* would be AWESOME! If you make one, put it up for sale! I'd buy a pair! Give half the Proceeds to Bigwyrs. He deserves it!

snazzed
© Axiom Message Boards