Axiom Home Page
Posted By: aquashankar 7 years and counting - 07/12/08 06:05 PM
Its been 7 years since I purchased my M3s. Got them for a lowly USD 220 then from the factory outlet and with Amie's help, got them to India.

Its been a sonically fulfiling experience all these years with no intention of letting up. They still sound amazing and hold their fort so well.

My daughter's birthday was a week ago. The request from the children was food, coke and loud dance music. These little M3s and my wharfedale sub belted out loud trance, pop, electronica and rock for 4 whole hours.

My neighbours from two floors above told me later that their floors were vibrating. And they loved the excitement.

7 years and still counting........no, I don't intend to upgrade. I have listened to many more bigger and better sounding speakers but the M3s will stay with me.

Just another satisfied Axiom customer.
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: 7 years and counting - 07/12/08 06:35 PM
Great story, aqua! The M3s are great little speakers at a steal of a price. Glad to hear you've gotten seven years of service out of 'em.
Posted By: JohnK Re: 7 years and counting - 07/13/08 02:06 AM
Shankar, good to hear from you again. Glad that you're enjoying your M3s, and yes, there's no need to get caught up in the "upgrade" game.
Posted By: Capn_Pickard Re: 7 years and counting - 07/14/08 06:29 PM
Quote: The request from the children was food, coke and loud dance music.

Sounds like one helluva party. I guess they're a little more lax about the kiddies doing the nose candy in India.
Posted By: aquashankar Re: 7 years and counting - 07/20/08 04:10 PM
oh dear me. Capn_Pickard, let me clarify. "coke" here meant Coca-Cola. that's it. Just ordinary everyday saccharin filled coca-cola. No drugs. Anyway, I don't think I can buy or give cocaine to 3-6 yr old kids.

I should've noted this point before posting. Apologies to all but this was literally a children's party with dance music.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: 7 years and counting - 07/20/08 04:17 PM
Heh... he was totally pulling your leg, dude. Having you on. \:\)
Posted By: aquashankar Re: 7 years and counting - 07/20/08 04:23 PM
I've been had. That was a good one though. You had me imagining all you guys thinking of me as a drug peddler stuffing kids' noses with white powder.

Phew.....
Posted By: medic8r Re: 7 years and counting - 07/20/08 11:42 PM
We'll cancel the home invasion/intervention!

Posted By: Capn_Pickard Re: 7 years and counting - 07/21/08 02:47 PM
Sorry, AquaShankar. I was definitely just making fun. I didn't mean to imply that you were corrupting the youth of India.

Glad the little ones enjoyed their party!
Posted By: aquashankar Re: 7 years and counting - 07/21/08 04:20 PM
Capn: No apologies please. I had a good laugh just like everyone else.

And I've learnt a new slang too. "Nose Candy".
© Axiom Message Boards