Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Kruncher New Beatles remasters coming this year. - 04/07/09 09:25 PM
Per the New York Times.

Admittedly, I'm a huge Beatles fan. But really, when is enough enough? You've made your money and then some.

The Love remix was an interesting project. I quite enjoy it (DVD-A = great!!), and have the Anthology DVDs, along with most every album/CD.

The Beatles version of Rock Band will be a huge success I'm sure.

Will you buy these new remasters? If they were in surround, I'd be sorely tempted, but still couldn't guarantee that I'd buy.

How about you?
I am not a big Beatles fan.
Abbey Road is the only CD in my collection.
Posted By: medic8r Re: New Beatles remasters coming this year. - 04/08/09 03:54 AM
I would be interested in these new discs.

LOVE sounds fantastic, and is a demo disc if ever there was one. If the original albums can be made to sound like that, then I'm in.
I agree with the crowned cat.
Posted By: medic8r Re: New Beatles remasters coming this year. - 04/08/09 01:00 PM
 Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
I agree with the crowned cat.

Posted By: SRoode Re: New Beatles remasters coming this year. - 04/08/09 11:45 PM
I'd buy them all in a heartbeat. I have all of the original 1980's releases (bought them as they were released) and the sound quality is terrible by today's standards. I have been hoping for a remastered release of these discs for a very long time.
Posted By: Zimm Re: New Beatles remasters coming this year. - 04/09/09 03:27 PM
I'm not much of a fan, but I would buy a clean recording. I have the Anthology and I music a good, but I must admit the sonics of the recordings do distract me...what was I talking about?
Plus there's the videogame ... for $250. Those better be kickass plastic instruments!
Posted By: moose Re: New Beatles remasters coming this year. - 04/29/09 02:10 AM
i wuold buy one to check the sound.
Posted By: moose Re: New Beatles remasters coming this year. - 04/30/09 11:26 PM
yes mainly id like to here their early stuff \:D it needs inprovement
I'm skeptical of "remastered" cd's these days...which generally mean overdriven and loud CD's inferior to teh originals!
Posted By: fredk Re: New Beatles remasters coming this year. - 07/02/09 04:02 AM
I had heard that a lot of the beatles material was originally recorded in mono?
Posted By: SRoode Re: New Beatles remasters coming this year. - 07/03/09 06:10 PM
First four (British) albums were mono only.
© Axiom Message Boards