Axiom Home Page
Hey guys and gals,
New to the forum.
I just bought some new speakers to replace my Cantons. Currently, I have the Chrono 507 Dc series.
What I'm thinking of doing is using my Cantons for the rears and using the new M80 for the fronts and of course the VP150 for the centre.
My AV im using is a Nad T765.
My cantons are new and I have no experience thus far with Axom.
If anyone has any experience with either; recommendations would be appreciated.
I'm anxious getting the speakers so I can play around with them. I just hope the Axom live up to the reviws.

Thanks!
I have no experiance with either but those Cantons look like a nice speaker. I have never heard of them and just cruied the site. May I ask what price range they are in and man the Vento Series looks sweet.

Later
Phil
Hi Phil,

I bought them for 1600 for the pair apprx 2 weeks ago; I'm in a buying mood lately.;) But seriously I'm just just trying to build a system right now that won't kill the bank book. And of course I don't wife on my back too much.
Yes the vento series is sweet but Canton speakers can get really, really expensive. Also, I don't want to get too wrapped up into Canton just because they are a "German" made speakers. I just hope the Axom live up to the hype.
Oh I am pretty new here but welcome to the fourm I am sure that a few guys will chime in here. It shouldn`t take long and they all have great advice ......sigh untill they get side tracked LOL not naming and names.

Later
Phil
Hey, welcome!

Have you tried the beaver tails?
My cat's breath smells like cat food.
Of course the Cantons will work as surrounds but........why? You could have saved money and went with some Axiom surrounds and use the Cantons as the mains.

Best. Wiggumism. Ever.
Or maybe it was, "Me fail English? That's unpossible!!"
LMAO medic so true to the topic at hand
 Originally Posted By: PhilD
LMAO medic so true to the topic at hand

Hi, Sorry did I miss something here?
You missed a thread derailing for no reason. Don't worry about it; it happens often.
Thanks EFalardeau!
As a matter of fact, some even take great pride in their derailing expertise.
Too Easy!
Yeah, what the football-head kid said.
© Axiom Message Boards