Axiom Home Page
Posted By: bbigwyrs rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/12/12 08:02 PM
greetings to the axiomoes
Im TO excited about news i have. i was lookig at book store call books million an what i see? vynils ha! yOu CAN GO onLINE AN GARGLE IT. JuST TYPO IN VYNILS.. SEE? new vinils like at brest buy have. i seE at gas station sign for buy used vynils to. i want to remine the audiopiles that vynil is back to stay na axiomoes need to recheck out the Anal-log sound for true world. vynils make good gifts for tin ear digatail cd ers an i pod ers.IF YOU NEED TERNTABLE I THIN djs have left over ones butt may NNeed newneedel becaused of skratchin see? i have ben to busy for the axiomoe broads,, butt wad to rewind the broads about the vynils AND don forgOt the Pro wires for the new spekers to !REFLECT! and keep Up the cause!!
Posted By: Ken.C Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/12/12 08:13 PM
Gargle it. Love it.
Posted By: medic8r Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/12/12 09:53 PM
I'm still waiting for the axiomoe broads to show up. Does that make me a butt wad?
Well, not JUST that.
Posted By: Spoiler Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/12/12 10:43 PM

Bbigwyrs: A mere 38 posts. Best entertainment since I've been here!
Brilliant! Never reveal yourself. More!! laugh
Posted By: JohnK Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/13/12 02:42 AM
bbigwrs, wlecom bakc! remeber i tell u hrere how badd vynil suk. so reed now and Reflect.

for gift i give cd not vynil. 1 fiend 90 yr old writh bbig herring aid lik vynil. other freinds give me birtny speers cd if i give vynil for Christmas and no Christmas party for me
Posted By: fredk Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/13/12 03:24 AM
Brilliant as always John.
Just about choked on my lunch!
Classic grin
Posted By: Adrian Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/14/12 02:46 PM
"Anal-log sound"....

:::trying to forget I read that:::
Posted By: pmbuko Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/14/12 02:52 PM
Originally Posted By: Adrian
"Anal-log sound"....

:::trying to forget I read that:::

Ahem
Posted By: medic8r Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/14/12 03:55 PM
I would pay good money to see a live debate between bbigwyres and JohnK. Best pay-per-view ever.

Aside from the immense entertainment value, we'd finally have video proof that they each exist in physical form.
nO feel bad jonk it ok if your wronG about the vynils Ha! remeber if you GiVE ME THE PRIVATE mASSAGE I CAN sTop by with my BiG RiGG bRinging The VYNILS,, SO YOU CanFEEL THE aNAL-LOG! aNd REMEBER audiopile good AN web pro NOt. JONK your THE axiomoe an My breAst fiend On the broads. REFLECT!
What makes you think JohnK isn't bbigwyrs?
Originally Posted By: bbigwyrs
if you GiVE ME THE PRIVATE mASSAGE I CAN sTop by with my BiG RiGG bRinging The VYNILS,, SO YOU CanFEEL THE aNAL-LOG!

Oh my dear LORD in Heaven!
Did i just really read that??
Posted By: medic8r Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/14/12 05:32 PM
Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
What makes you think JohnK isn't bbigwyrs?

Exactly! It has to be one of the possibilities. If it is true, then the current dialogue between them is way more interesting from a psychological perspective.
Posted By: AdrianD Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/14/12 07:24 PM
bbigwyrs... what kind of cigarettes are you smoking?
Posted By: medic8r Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/14/12 09:32 PM
You know, despite my avatar homage, I am not really bbigwyres. I wish I could say I was, because his posts are damn funny.

We've been around this maypole before, but if I had to bet, I'd say Peter (pmbuko) is my top suspect. He's got the requisite sense of humor, a quick wit, and the patience to sit it out and not reveal himself. Unless he finally cracks under the pressure.

Bbig Peter (snicker - Mark, I saved you the trouble of posting that), got anything you'd like to say? Public denial?

A little rabble-rousing and/or an angry mob might help smoke bbigwyres out. C'mon guys, a little help?
Posted By: pmbuko Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/14/12 09:39 PM
If I TOLD YOU i have bbigwyre, could i hole it AGINce you?

!REFLECT!
Yeah, it's Peter.

He's diabolical enough and I've never noticed him and Biggie online at the same time.
Posted By: SBrown Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/14/12 09:45 PM
yuo Can FEEL THE aNAL-LOG! eek
Posted By: Ken.C Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/15/12 12:34 AM
About time he owned up to it, too.
Never mind this entertainment, which always has been very good btw. But for real value, I'd love to read JP's personality profile of a new poster with many threads and questions that seem to have an uncommon, hmm, OCD thread, to reuse the term.

Not to say that we all aren't so afflicted in one way or another. Glass houses and all that.
Come on, Peter, just admit it already.

Besides, JP's file on you is plenty bbig. What's another section?
Posted By: JohnK Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/15/12 02:23 AM
Yeah, chess; although I'm flattered by biggy's comment that I'm his "breAst fiend" here(JP, can multiple personalities be friends?), there's no way that I'm going to give him a "PRIVATE mASSAGE"!
Posted By: pmbuko Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/15/12 03:00 PM
I can neither confirm nor deny that I am audiopile, but I do have a big rig parked out front.
Posted By: medic8r Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/15/12 04:28 PM
Does it have a snow plow on it?

I've been impressed that bbigwyres has been able to conceal his secret identity for so long. When I was speakergrrl, it was all I could do to keep myself from shouting it out after a week or so. The secret just ate at me after a while, and it was such a relief to let it out. Got rid of a lot of inner tension. Any of this sound familiar?
Originally Posted By: JohnK
can multiple personalities be friends

AH HA! laugh
Posted By: medic8r Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/15/12 04:34 PM
I noticed that, Tom, and was wondering what to read into it. Confession, joke, ???
He's one of the few people that are brilliant enough to create this stuff.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/15/12 07:50 PM
I just held a powwow with all my personalities, none of which is admitting to using my computer to post as bbigwyres. When I confronted them with the evidence that the bbigwyres account was still logged in to the Axiom Forum on my computer, they all pointed their fingers to the personality to their left.

I'm getting really frustrated with those guys.
Posted By: medic8r Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/15/12 08:05 PM
Do you need meds or therapy? Leesburg is not too far for a house call. My rates are reasonable, and I could use some more Axioms, so let me know, bbig guy!
Posted By: CatBrat Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/15/12 09:05 PM
Originally Posted By: pmbuko
I just held a powwow with all my personalities, none of which is admitting to using my computer to post as bbigwyres. When I confronted them with the evidence that the bbigwyres account was still logged in to the Axiom Forum on my computer, they all pointed their fingers to the personality to their left.

I'm getting really frustrated with those guys.

...on my computer...

Ha.
Peter, stop beating around the bush and post a full disclosure!
Posted By: pmbuko Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/16/12 02:21 PM
Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
Peter, stop beating around the bush and post a full disclosure!

Posted By: Ken.C Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/16/12 02:24 PM
Those are some big wires.
Posted By: Murph Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/16/12 04:17 PM
I'll take that pic as a full admission.
Posted By: medic8r Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/16/12 04:31 PM
Next: the tell-all book and Oprah interview crazy
Don't you feel good about getting that off your chest, Peter?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/16/12 05:36 PM
RIP, Biggie Smalls.
Posted By: medic8r Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/16/12 06:41 PM
It'd be funny if Peter wrote in as bbiggie sometime denying that it was Peter behind it all. Multiple personalities, indeed!

Or funny if Peter wrote in as bbiggie in a TRU AudiopiLe connfesinal, live in ANaL_LOG

Heck, bbiggie is funny no matter what. I'm just hoping for more!
Posted By: CV Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/16/12 07:41 PM

Mmmmm... licorice stuffed with pulped bacon.
Posted By: medic8r Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/16/12 08:05 PM
Ha! That might finally make black licorice palatable to me.

Or it might really mess up my affinity for bacon.
Posted By: CatBrat Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/16/12 08:12 PM
Mmmm. I like black licorice. Think I'll pick some up tonight!

Hhhhhhha. Smell my breath.
Posted By: SBrown Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/17/12 01:58 AM
Yuck...smells like fish!
Posted By: fredk Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/17/12 01:49 PM
Originally Posted By: CV

Mmmmm... licorice stuffed with pulped bacon.
grin laugh grin

Win of the year.
Posted By: medic8r Re: rEmeber the Vynils and pro wires as gift - 11/19/12 07:16 PM
Peter, you can't be bbigwyres. Emily Haines of Metric is bbigwyres. For evidence, I present this video. Really, you all can save your time and just view the last second of the video.

http://player.vimeo.com/video/41310611
© Axiom Message Boards