Axiom Home Page
Posted By: medic8r Anybody had experience with RBH speakers? - 02/18/09 07:09 PM
I may be moving into a house with an unfinished basement that I will convert to a HT (just when I've got my current HT nice, right?! )

I'm considering in-wall speakers and saw these high-end RBH speakers mentioned on Audioholics. Anybody know anything about them or the company?
Just from the audioholics reviews and those reviews make me want to hear a set from RBH.

The latest rage on AVS is Salksound, a little more expensive than RBH, Axiom etc but many say they are worth the extra.
I KEEEELLLL YOU and make off with your Salk Sound speakers!!!!
I can't afford Salks but you can take my old Bose \:\) HA, then I will KEEEELLLL YOU with bad Bose sound, Ha hahahahaha.
Posted By: RickF Re: Anybody had experience with RBH speakers? - 02/18/09 08:42 PM
JP you are getting worked up over nothing, there's no need to doubt yourself with the Axiom purchase. Relax man, no need to keep comparing other speakers with your Axioms, you'll be fine once you give them a try...

Wait, um ... strike that, wrong thread.

\:D

Hey Dr, I would also consider a company called Axiom Audio, they make nice Inwall or Inwall/Onwall speakers.
Are you one of these fanboys I was warned about? ;\)
 Originally Posted By: medic8r
I may be moving into a house with an unfinished basement that I will convert to a HT (just when I've got my current HT nice, right?! )

I'm considering in-wall speakers and saw these high-end RBH speakers mentioned on Audioholics. Anybody know anything about them or the company?

I don't know much about RBH but if you are considering those, you might also take a look at the in-walls from Joseph Audio. I have a pair of JA monitors and I love the sound. Their in-walls are highly regarded.
It is an Axiom forum. ;\)
Yeah..... troll!
 Originally Posted By: sirquack
It is an Axiom forum. ;\)

I just threw this suugestion out here since I know that JP is familiar with Axioms offerings. I still use the EP600 and M22s on a daily basis.
David, I think those other hipsters were trying to be funny, and calling medic8r out on his obvious treason towards Axiom and freestanding speakers in general.
Trying?

I bet your squirrel drinks so much beer 'cuz his nuts are salted....
 Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
David, I think those other hipsters were trying to be funny, and calling medic8r out on his obvious treason towards Axiom and freestanding speakers in general.

Thanks, Tom. I guess that one went over my head.
Posted By: Murph Re: Anybody had experience with RBH speakers? - 02/19/09 06:50 PM
 Originally Posted By: MarkSJohnson
Trying?

I bet your squirrel drinks so much beer 'cuz his nuts are salted....

Now that sounds painful. I personally keep anything crunchy out of my underwear.
Posted By: CV Re: Anybody had experience with RBH speakers? - 02/19/09 07:07 PM
Creamy, then?
Posted By: Murph Re: Anybody had experience with RBH speakers? - 02/19/09 07:16 PM
errr. ummm,
You win. I'm not touching that one.
Posted By: CV Re: Anybody had experience with RBH speakers? - 02/19/09 07:17 PM
Uh-oh. I don't know if I necessarily wanted to win that.
So, what's the verdict on JP starting his own threads, then?
\:D \:D and EEWWWWWW!!!
 Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
So, what's the verdict on JP starting his own threads, then?

I was a little flabbergasted myself!
© Axiom Message Boards