Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Glitchy Based on someones suggestion - 03/08/10 01:05 AM
Well someone in here, said I should ask..

I got the 5% discount for the first 5, since that time, I ordered a W100, an EP500, and about to pull the trigger on another set of QS8s, it's been less than 30 days, Im hoping they can bundle this and accomidate and give me the 5%.. I've emailed we will see.
Posted By: davidsch Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/08/10 12:25 PM
By my count, that is four more items. Now if you had added an Axiom subwoofer cable or some speaker cables they might accomodate you.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/08/10 12:57 PM
I'd call or email and see what they say.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/08/10 02:33 PM
I'm pretty sure they've changed the policy to exclude cables and the like.
Posted By: Adrian Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/08/10 02:41 PM
I would think that you'd still get the discount, afterall it's not given for "every five" items but "five OR MORE" items but I'd check with someone at Axiom to clarify. You're within your 30 days so I'm sure it would apply, but you may need to remind them.
Posted By: terzaghi Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/08/10 03:20 PM
Last I recall the policy was that it must be 5 or more items over $30 or something along those lines. Has that changed?
Posted By: jakewash Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/08/10 09:29 PM
5 or more over $30 is what it states.....

"Purchase 5 or more items worth $30 or more, and receive 5% off your total order! We get a break on shipping when we ship a large order, so we want to pass it on to you. Simply purchase 5 or more items and receive 5% off in your shopping cart. Our Home Theater Systems have this discount built in already, but you can continue to save when you add cables, brackets, stands - whatever else you need to make your home theater complete. Click here to start shopping!"
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/08/10 10:11 PM
Ah, they're more permissive than I thought. I was thinking the cut-off was $100.
Posted By: Glitchy Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/08/10 10:49 PM
Axiom, understandable

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your e-mail! My name is Brent; I'm an expert audio advisor with Axiom.

I thank you for your interest in Axiom Award-winning audio speakers and taking the time to send us in your request.

The discount applied is directly relayed to shipping. When ordering 5 or more units that are delivered at one time to one address, the courier provides a break to Axiom that we pass along to the customer. Less than 5 pieces does not qualify for a discount.

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly anytime - my contact information is below - or call the Axiom toll-free line at 1-866-244-8796 - any of our Audio Experts would be pleased to help.

Kind regards,

Brent Tombari

Posted By: SirQuack Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/08/10 11:06 PM
never heard of that guy. ;\)
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/08/10 11:07 PM
just order from the outlet and you'll ge 10% off, better deal.
Posted By: Glitchy Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/08/10 11:32 PM
 Originally Posted By: wordgasm
Well someone in here, said I should ask..

I got the 5% discount for the first 5, since that time, I ordered a W100, an EP500, and about to pull the trigger on another set of QS8s, it's been less than 30 days, Im hoping they can bundle this and accomidate and give me the 5%.. I've emailed we will see.

I probably should qualify, reatate this.

I ordered the first 5, got the discount, they were delivered, then I ordered the W100 it was delivered, then I ordered the EP500, it was delivered, now I want to order the QS8s, so 4 different deliveries.
Posted By: Glitchy Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/09/10 02:27 AM
 Originally Posted By: sirquack
just order from the outlet and you'll ge 10% off, better deal.

3 to 4 weeks, for $54.00, thats dinner , nah I was hoping they would bundle the W100, EP500, and the now ordered QS8s, now that would be a savings
Posted By: Glitchy Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/09/10 02:42 AM
Well unless I buy a new AVR , with more options, I think I'm there, just ordered the QS8s.... or maybe another room ..... just for music.... damn Ive already pulled the wires underneath the house , but more wall fishing
Posted By: Glitchy Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/09/10 03:02 AM
I can see one room with just 2 speakers and a remote. one chair, for just music
Posted By: Argon Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/09/10 12:43 PM
 Originally Posted By: wordgasm
I can see one room with just 2 speakers and a remote. one chair, for just music

Sounds lonesome.
Posted By: RickF Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/09/10 01:17 PM
The ultimate cure for loneliness...

Posted By: terzaghi Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/09/10 02:25 PM
OK, does anyone even bother to look at the other two girls? I know which one caught MY attention...
Posted By: Sloped Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/09/10 03:00 PM
There's more than one girl? And which 'one' caught your attention. They come in pairs you know and I think they both look great.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/09/10 04:43 PM
I thought for sure you guys would be eyeing the three huge mugs of beer.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/09/10 06:18 PM
But she's already wearing a pearl necklace.
Posted By: davidsch Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/09/10 06:22 PM
 Originally Posted By: terzaghi
OK, does anyone even bother to look at the other two girls? I know which one caught MY attention...

The one drinking the beer instead of just holding it?
Posted By: medic8r Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/09/10 06:38 PM
Mein Gott, daß ist ein schönes Mädchen.
Posted By: Adrian Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/09/10 07:55 PM
That would be really nice on top.

Oooh, I meant that would be really nice on TAP!!!...the beer, I mean....you know....on TAP!!....
Posted By: Argon Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/09/10 11:37 PM
I have 4 chairs in my listening area.
Posted By: Glitchy Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/09/10 11:50 PM
 Originally Posted By: Argon

I don't have a TV in the the living room/great room, just a 15" LCD on the kitchen island. And 4 speakers in the ceiling. I can see in the future, set of M80s in the living room for just music.

But got the Media room & rack to finish first, and then I really need to put some money into some landscaping, maybe after that, next winter.

Posted By: medic8r Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/10/10 03:42 PM

I only have three, but Captain Picard keeps insisting that there ... are ... FOUR ... CHAIRS !!!!
Posted By: Argon Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/10/10 05:30 PM
 Originally Posted By: medic8r

I only have three, but Captain Picard keeps insisting that there ... are ... FOUR ... CHAIRS !!!!

I hope Picard is wrong. That way someone is sitting on someone's lap. Careful with the beer unless you are going for the wet T look.
Posted By: snazzed Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/15/10 03:05 PM
there ... are ... FOUR ... CHAIRS !!!!

What episode was that? I can't remember anything about it except that scene. Patrick Stewart is *such* a convincing actor, drivel, drivel, blippity blah.

Why do I try and post before coffee?

snazzed
Posted By: ClubNeon Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/15/10 03:24 PM
It was called Chain of Command, and it introduced the Cardassians (Picard's tormentors) for the DS9 spin-off.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/15/10 05:08 PM
Surely that wasn't the first spoonhead episode.
Posted By: ClubNeon Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/15/10 05:37 PM
It was actually the third, but the first to establish their real threat to the Federation.

Cardassians were featured in The Wounded, and Ensign Ro. The later being the first episode to show a Bajoran, the titular Ro.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Based on someones suggestion - 03/15/10 05:46 PM
Ah. I've been re-watching DS9, haven't gone back to watch TNG yet. Plus I keep getting distracted by all these other good things to watch...
© Axiom Message Boards