Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Amie November 10th LFR1100 Get-Together: Texas - 10/27/12 11:05 PM
Hi Guys;

I'm so excited to announce the Texas LFR1100 debut! Dale Rasco of HomeTheaterShack is hosting a demo in Tomball on November 10th from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM. You can contact him at drasco at htshack.com or PM me and I'll get in touch with him for you.

Details (address and directions) will be sent out on Wednesday November 7th. Also, if anyone has a particular piece of music or audio that they like to use for reference, include the title in the email and he will do his best to get a lossless version of it.

I hope lots of you will be able to attend - I'm anxious to hear people's impressions of the newest speaker!

Posted By: brwsaw Re: November 10th LFR1100 Get-Together: Texas - 10/28/12 12:48 AM
Its 4120km from home.
Wish I could.

(driving distance)
That is really great. I'd come if it was in Austin. No, I wouldn't. Have fun!
Posted By: dakkon Re: November 10th LFR1100 Get-Together: Texas - 10/28/12 03:05 PM
For those who may be wondering.. CNN sounds Amazing with the LFR's.
Posted By: J. B. Re: November 10th LFR1100 Get-Together: Texas - 10/28/12 05:28 PM
does that imply that the news are not as bad as before?
Posted By: fredk Re: November 10th LFR1100 Get-Together: Texas - 10/28/12 06:23 PM
Originally Posted By: J. B.

No silly, that's Crosby, Nash and Noris. Bet you didn't know chuck can sing.
Posted By: dakkon Re: November 10th LFR1100 Get-Together: Texas - 10/28/12 06:40 PM
J.B. i have nothing to say about the content of said channel..
Posted By: J. B. Re: November 10th LFR1100 Get-Together: Texas - 10/28/12 08:41 PM
Originally Posted By: fredk

am i right if that makes me think: Bing, cars and Chuck ?
Posted By: fredk Re: November 10th LFR1100 Get-Together: Texas - 10/28/12 09:54 PM
Originally Posted By: fredk

am i right if that makes me think: Bing, cars and Chuck ?

You read my mind (that's probably not a good thing crazy ) .

Hey, I always liked Huey Lewis in an overachieving bar band kind of way.

"My name is Huey Lewis, and you ... just heard ... the NEWS!"
Posted By: Ken.C Re: November 10th LFR1100 Get-Together: Texas - 11/06/12 03:24 PM
Have you ever seen the VH1 Behind the Music on Huey Lewis? It's hilarious. They didn't do drugs or struggle with alcohol, they're still touring, everything's awesome. The end.

The worst thing that seems to have happened to them is that Lionel Richie stole their song for the Ghostbusters theme.
Oh yeah, not Lionel, but Ray Parker, Jr.

"I wanna new drug," says Weird Al.

One of our friends' kid went as the Stay Puft marshmallow man on Halloween. Had an inflatable costume with built in pump. The best costume of the night; got a lot of compliments.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: November 10th LFR1100 Get-Together: Texas - 11/06/12 04:11 PM
Was it Ray Parker, Jr. ? Oops.
Don't be embarrassed, Grover. Nobody remembers Ray Parker, Jr.
Except for the Ghostbusters theme.
Posted By: Murph Re: November 10th LFR1100 Get-Together: Texas - 11/13/12 01:53 PM
I ain't afraid of no Bose.
I hate it when I start to tell someone about my sound system, then they interrupt me to tell me about their Bose system that they just love. How they can't believe the sound that comes out of those itty-bitty speakers. Oh well.
Posted By: fredk Re: November 10th LFR1100 Get-Together: Texas - 11/15/12 10:32 AM
OK, its November 14. Where are the reviews already??
And pictures.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: November 10th LFR1100 Get-Together: Texas - 11/15/12 07:47 PM
I suppose "speechless" is as good a review as any, right?
Originally Posted By: pmbuko
I suppose "speechless" is as good a review as any, right?

That's kind of what I was thinking. Maybe he hasn't been able to pry himself away from them yet.
Posted By: J. B. Re: November 10th LFR1100 Get-Together: Texas - 11/15/12 10:00 PM
that would not surprise me.
How they can not believe the sound coming from the tiny speakers..
© Axiom Message Boards