Has anyone used these for two channel stereo?? My situation revolves around an NAD integreted 352 amp. For the first time the other night after continuous 4 and one half hour usage, the amp shut down. I was startled to begin with. It is and has been fine since. I hadn't realized the time or loudness I was useing I guess. The NAD is 80 wpc. and I am about 12-13 feet away from my M60's. I know their is information out there about doubling power only equals about
+3db in power {I think that is correct} I have read some good things about going separate on the two channel by hooking these to my amp. I do assume you can do this? There are amp inputs on the back of my integrated.
Furthermore, I have never used a sub in two channel music. I'm wondering what would make more of a difference to me. I will tell you that I am more a treble guy and not really a bass man. Again, this is all strictly for two-channel stereo.
Lastly, I would just like to say thanks to all of you. I searched the site for amp info and also found some stuff on the Outlaw 200. I have thought about upgrading my 60's, my all purpose Pioneer CD/DVD/SACD player and now my amp. I have never done it because of alot of things "Alan" has written and the articles on the myths of cable, break-in time for speakers, 24 bit processing and the last one I read on no concernable difference between a 200$ Pioneer amp and ones that cost 10,000 in blind listening tests. So is it worth it to do the Outlaws or would a sub be better? I do have the cash now to do this. Thanks in advance.......