Bridgman...

I don't think it's anything that would be worthy of phone calls and shipping. I was just expecting maybe a little to much of Axiom. By that I mean I'm comparing the Axioms to other higher priced products I've seen first hand recently. For example the Mordaunt-Shorts I'm considering are clearly built to a very high standard externally. Every edge and corner was finsihed perfectly smooth and clean. Also a friend of mine has a pair of Rockets RS 850 towers and they are simply flawless from top to bottom. I can't say the same for the Axioms, but so far the Axioms sound quality is ok by me and the blemishes really are not serious. A little glue and black marker would fix a couple bad spots I found. I haven't yet really given the Axioms a detailed inspection. I find myself avoiding it because I don't want to find any more things to write home about. For the price I could maybe accept a little give and take from Axioms products.

note:
I was just watching a movie and noticed the VP150 center seemed to be cutting out. It even seemed to kind of pop/snap every few minutes. Like a lose wire maybe? Ofcourse I checked all connections and all are fine. It's late here now so I can't test anymore tonight, but I'll try again tomorrow evening. I think I should maybe test the center on one of the left or right front outputs to see if it reacts the same.

Please folks. I'm not here to dump on Axiom. I'm a VERY patient and understanding fellow, but I am also a very picky guy when it comes to my toys. My HT system is probably going to be a once in a life time thing for me so I want to make sure it's just right for me. I don't want any regrets, I just want a great performing and nice looking HT that will be with me for years to come.