Well, As I continue to seek sound, I have finally come up with my main room system. Selling the 60s/150 c.c. was a very difficult thing to do. Room, money and spouse made it manatory. I bought the Maggie 3.6s but returned them. Certainly NOT for sound quality, as they are a very fine 2 channel speaker. The wife could not live with the 2 foot by 6 foot door appearence. I hated to say it but had to also agree. These will be going in a new house/new room IF the house EVER gets completed!! AS some my know I bought M-3s for 4 other main rooms in the house. I kept my 22s for the future "decent" sized non-main room in the new house. I continue to use the QS-8s in the new set-up.

I went with the Martin Logan Ascent-i mains, ML "Theater" model center, the QS-8s on the side, ML Aerius-i rears. All in Maple hardwood. The Qs-8s blend vwry well in HT, maybe becase they are quad-pole, and the ML's are di-pole the angles somehow work very well together. I love Axioms, and I can't ever remember getting about 70% return on my initial investment on "used" speakers.

The sound honestly is incredible, The center is the most impressive center I have ever heard. But is "silly" expensive!! And it's a monster at 44"wide-14"high16"deep and 60 pounds. It's look somehow makes it look acceptable though. Please don't hate me guys, I love this site, and you guys (most of ya LOL) as you can tell I love my Axioms. And feel they offer unsurpassed quality, customer service, and of course sound. Trully a great value which is why I have, and will continue to have them in this home and the new home. The QS-8s can hold their own with all of these items, and I don't see anything that ML has that would be in my best interest as far as surrounds. I have a few pics below.

Sunfire amps & processor Sammy 50" Crown amp 2-SVS SS Maple Ultras, Axiom 60s,22s,150cc, QS8s