5 discs only??? It will be tough for me... anyway, I'll try. This may not be good for the tastes of everybody.

- Iron Maiden (Albums: Number of the beast, Piece of Mind, Seventh Son of the Seventh Son - I am counting those 3 albums as one ;-) - Best of classic Metal, called New Wave of British Heavy Metal at that time.
- Nightwish - "Wishmaster" Excellent operatic vocals, female fronted Power Metal from Finland.
- Helloween "Keeper of the Seventh Keys" both Part I and II, "Walls of Jericho" I count those 3 albums as one as well ;-) this is where Euro Power Metal started, though some Speed Metal influences on the "Walls..." mostly.
- Sonata Arctica "Ecliptica" Euro Power Metal. Great catchy melodies. Another great Finish band.
- Cryonic Temple "Chapter One" - True/Power/Speed Metal.
- In Flames "Whoracle" One of the best albums in Melodic Death Metal aka Gothenburg Death Metal.
- Nocturnal Rites "Sacred Talisman" Another swedish band, Euro Power Metal.
- Metallica "Ride the Lightning" and "Master of Puppets" - You all know them!

Note:Not writen in order of quality!!

Hard to keep them 5 though. I can add more now, but I have to stop it. I have 327 factory original metal CD and more than 100 albums on my Ipod.

Axiom M60s, QS4s, VP100 Onkyo TX-SR804 Oppo 970HD Rotel RB-1080/RCD-1072 REL Q150E sub, PS 3