My order last year had a 16 week wait for the QS8s, and thus, the entire shipment (M60ti fronts and VP150 center) would have to wait 16 weeks even though they were available sooner as Axiom ships everything together in one shipment.

I could not wait once I made my order from the factory outlet...

I placed the phone order, and they bumped me up to "12 weeks" which was still a long time, but 1 month less than what I was originally going to have to suffer through.

The weeks went on, and I would call from time to time to ask if they were any closer to shipping, but no, they weren't...

Then it happened... I was 8 weeks into my waiting, and hadn't called Axiom in a few days, but got my wonderful "golden email" telling me that everything had shipped. Yippee!

It was a VERY LONG 8 weeks, but better than 12 weeks which was better than the original 16 weeks that I thought I would have to wait when I ordered...

I am very happy with the FO stuff. I only saw 2 small blemishes that were only like 1/16" by maybe 1/32" and on the back of the speakers (only 2 had this small "scuff"). Nobody will see it anyway. Besides, it is the sound that we are after, and they sound great!

Farewell - June 4, 2020