Indeed! Fantastic job, John. The only thing you left out (and reasonably so, since you probably are unfamiliar with it) is the history between Craig, Ilkka, and many of the rest of us. There are those, over at AVS, who would, should Craig say it's November, call up some ancient calendar, and say that he's deleted a month, and/or is incapable of reading a calendar, or is out to deprive us of Christmas. They accuse him of incompetence or malfeasance and try to discredit him every time he posts. Craig, for the most part, keeps it relatively civil. Though I have seen his posts, over the years, understandably, become more acerbic, compared to his detractors, he still remains on the higher road. And, had you witnessed what he's been through, as I have, you would marvel at his restraint. Sometimes, enough is enough, and you have to speak up in your own defense.

As for Ilkka, I have a personal gripe that I will not go into in depth. Suffice it to say, that I took the time to lend a hand in what I felt to be a gracious gesture, and was slapped in the face. I plead guilty to an unrelenting negative bias. Add to that his knee jerk defensiveness, his need to demonstrate to all how intelligent he is, and his tendency to personally insult anyone who dares disagree with him, and, bright though he may be, I find him insufferably condescending. He is 24 (or so) and seems to have a pathological need to impress one and all.

After all his insulting questioning of Craig's ability, and integrity, I plead guilty to enjoying his outrage, and righteous indignation at having me, and others, question HIS motives and methods. I'm not necessarily proud of that reaction, but I am human, and one can only stand so much.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton