Quick question re: turntables… hoping someone has a quick answer!

I've gotten two calls in the last couple of days from clients looking to transfer records to CD…. But I don't have a TT. One of them was going to bring in their own TT, but the call I just got was from someone who has some 78s to convert. Both the 78s and the LPs are irreplaceable and not available anywhere else.

So… I'm considering picking up a TT. If I don't go overboard, the jobs will pay for it anyway.

If I were just looking at 45s and 33 1/3 LPs, there wouldn't be any problem. I'd probably pick up a Technics 1200. But that 78 RPM speed is limiting my choices.

Here's what I don't know: Aren't there other differences between 78's and LP/45's beyond speed? The last TT I bought was 25 years ago, so my memory might be a bit off. But it seems to me that cartridges/styli for 45's and LPs didn't do well with 78's???? Maybe a difference in track width or pitch or something?

The woman that needs the 78's transferred needs to have it in the next week or so…. Evidently it's her parents' wedding ceremony and their 50th is next week. She just realized that it would be great to transfer for them.

I wouldn't sweat a TT purchase if it weren't for the "78" question. Anyone have a quick answer as to whether ANY TT that offered a "78 speed" would do fine in actually playing one back?

TIA-

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::