Yeah, I was putting EQ and all Parametric adjustments like YPAO in the same box when I wrote "EQ". Let's say i meant
"EQ, YPAO, MRAC, Room EQ, etc".
I figured I would only be asking for trouble if I used any equalizer to compensate for my M60s. Or worse, if the receiver would try to compensate on my M60s to match the VP100 & QS8s. I'll be better off NOT to have the feature at all

Since the NAD didn't have a microphone & test tones, I had to put in the Avia DVD and use the Radio Shack SPL meter.
Had to spend more time of that, but less than I expected.
Had I used a Yamaha 4600 with the micro, it could have figured the speaker distances for me; that part of the "EQ and parametric adjustments" feature would have been useful. I would have turned EQ and other things to Manual after that.

But I think I ended saving some time with the PC interface though; it was pretty easy to define 2 presets of 5 channels all Small w/sub @100Hz & 2 channels Large on Stereo. Also, renaming inputs and putting all unused in/outs to OFF on both presets was reallllly fast with a PC
interface - they were all on the same page. Once my Media PC is in, I'll have it hooked up to RS-232 on the T763 all the time.