It's possible that the web site where you photo is hosted won't allow linking. You might try a free image hosting web site like Photobucket which many of us use. Just sign up, upload your photo, copy and paste the url, with the [img] tags before and after, into your post, and you're in business.

In reply to:

I have had some stereo guys tell me to point the rear speakers at each other in the back of the room. Is the way I show the living room the correct way to set up the room? (subwoofer in the corner, front speakers on stands at ear level, rear speakers up high directed into the room.)

With the walls the way they are, should I still be considering quadpole speakers? Do I center the speaker into the room?

HAH! I copied and pasted the url into my browser and was able to see your diagram.

You;ve got the surrounds in the back corners pointed diagonally toward the opposite front corner. If you were using direct radiating speakers (like the M2) as surrounds, that might be the way to go. But, the QS speakers should be placed on the side walls, slightly behind the listening area. As long as they are at least 6 inches, or so, from the back wall, they will be fine.

The QS's come with a "T" shaped bracket that you attach to the wall. When you slide the QS onto the bracket, it, automatically, will be aimed in the proper direction.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton