ok guys. here's the new dilemma...i currently have 2 Paradigm PS1200 12" bandpass subs. they are great. they hit hard, are loud as hell, and do everything a sub should do. 250 watts rms v 2.0

now i have a chance to get 2 15" Def Tech PF15 TL+ subs for about the same price if i sell, and i have offers, my 2 Paradigm subs.

should i do this? the PF15tl+ are 500 watts...front firing and very well rated. they are very nice. i took one home, and boy it goes low...and loud..but it seems to be much "tighter" bass than the ps1200..is this normal? the ps1200 seems to through out more bass...but....um...not as crisp or clean. they both shake the foundations of my house...so volume is not an issue. however, the def tech is only 2 years old and and the ps1200 is about 4-5 years old. is this a no brainer? am i a moron not to be JUMPING on these def techs asap? he gave me one to try out, like i said...and since i'm basically doing a straight trade...maybe only 100.00 outta my pocket at most...should i do this? MOST everything i have read about the def tech pf15tl+ is good. some issues with the older pf15 and the pf15tl..but not the + models... need thoughts and opinions asap. thanks!!!

Axiom M60Ti Infinity 2000.6 x 4 Infinity RS1 rear Infinity CC200 HSU VTF3 - MKII