well, i read all that...and it gives me not much more info. i have the def tech 15" hooked up in my house right now..and i gotta say, it is much "cleaner" bass than the ps1200. i mean, the ps1200 rocks..for sure and i'm thrilled with it. but all things being equal, i'd be a fool to pass up basically trading my ps1200's, which are about 4-5 years old for a 2 year old def tech 15" right? thats about all i'm gettin at. the def tech IS a better sub...bar none right? comparing directly to the ps1200? also, i think i like the front firing better than the band pass. and since i'm gettin these subs at a steal, 400.00 cad, i'd say i should jump on them...so i think i will. i just wanted to see what others might have to say and help me decide. i guess i could always get a servo 15 if i change my mind. i'm sure i'd have no problems selling the def techs 15" for what i'm paying so i'd lose nothin right??? other than my time that is.

thanks..more info and thoughts are WELCOME and appreciated!!!

Axiom M60Ti Infinity 2000.6 x 4 Infinity RS1 rear Infinity CC200 HSU VTF3 - MKII