I just wanted to give a big thanks to Brent and Noreen, such wonderful people. I do have one regret with Axiom, which is they only sell speakers. I have been in the IT field since 1985 and needless to say I was purchasing things online as soon as technology permitted. I have run across a few good shops in that time but none with the support that Axiom provides. I can not possibly say enough good things about the support! I mean come on, even follow up emails after the purchase, what a nice touch.

Now to the product, I purchased the M22ti's, VP150 and QS4's to go with my Velodyne sub and I am very impressed. I could sit here all night and type out specs but the bottom line is they sound just as good if not better in most cases as some comparable B&W, Paradigm and PSB that I have demo'ed in home. The only thing that I have heard that gives my Axioms a run for their money is a full 5.1 M&K system but that's hardly a fair comparison. Anyhoo, just wanted to let Axiom know how happy I am with my purchase and how much I enjoyed doing business with them.

Here’s some pics, I couldn’t resist: My Home Theater