>>Jeeez, Outlook never listed today as "Pick on Mark" day! Stupid Calendar!

There is a "display all holidays" option which you probably need to enable.

>>I have six plots here that were metered for three seat positions with the sub both in it's current position and also with the sub in the corner to the right of the DLP. Actually, they're really not fitting the "44Hz, 88Hz, and 132Hz" math too well.

Understood. I'll go find a high-speed line and re-read the MOAP.

I still think you could sneak in some pretty effective and aesthetically pleasing bass-traps which AFAIK would also make a big difference.

>>I looped the "Darla scene" while putting my face on the floor directly in front of the sub and it's definitely the ports.

Pity. I was doing much the same last night after setting my sub to 16 Hz tune and for some reason wasn't as impressed with Darla after the change. I'm not sure Darla is a great scene for sub tuning -- does anyone have a waterfall plot ?

>>Just a quick thought: Is it generally a good idea to put a sub in the center of a room?

I'm not sure, but I think the answer is "no". For reasons I don't fully understand there doesn't seem to be as much bass when you are "half a room" away from the sub, and a coffee table in the middle of the room would put you "half a room away" when leaning back against the wall.

End tables are good, though...

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8