2x6spds, Thanks for advice and kind words. I'm glad to see another vinyl afficionado on the site.

My system consists of a NAD C352 Integrated amp, NAD PP2 phono pre-amp, Rega P3 w/ Dynavector 10x5 (vinyl) and Cambridge Audio 540D (CD/DVD/DVDA).

As for the room, I've done a bit with treatments and such, but not a lot of improvement sound wise. I really hope I don't have some sort of acoustically challenged room.

The Wharfedale Diamonds were on my list of speakers to audition, but I was fortunate enough to run across the Evo's instead. They were my second favorite speaker auditioned behind the Quad's.

Funny thing you mention the Prima Luna Integrated tube amp. After I had my cartridge replaced and set-up yesterday, the dealer tested the tracking using the Prima Luna. I didn't hear any magic from it, but it sure looked great. Not sure if the tubes have to warm up or not. One of these days I'd really like to get one and try it out at home.

Not sure if you've ever heard the Quad 22L's or not. If you haven't, do yourself a favor and give them a listen. The sound is every bit as good as advertised. I'll let you know how the Quad's sound after I get them set-up which will probably be after the holidays. Till then....the journey continues.