Mincone, you'll almost certainly be pleased with your choice. By the sonic transitive property (which doesn't exist) I can tell you the following:

My Polk RTi8s sound very much (in terms of musical detail, timbre, etc.) like my Axiom M22s - except bigger with deeper bass extension which to be expected because they are not bookshelf speakers like the M22s.

The M22s are the same family of speakers as the M60 - only the M60s reportedly sound sound bigger with deeper bass extension...

When the Circuit City near me changed from the RTis to the Monitor series I listened to them and agreed with the sales guy (a quality reliable guy - a real rarity) that the Monitor series does not sound as good as the RTi series...

Therefore the M60 is approximately equal to the RTi8, both of which are better than the Monitor 70.

The truth is that both Polk and Axiom are both headed by quality people who care about sound and make good products at fair prices. I suspect you get a little more for your money from Axiom because they sell direct...

I would love to hear from someone who has done a direct comparison of the RTis to the Axiom M60s (I'd put my money on Axiom)

Ditto for the Polk CSi5 center and the Axiom centers (I'd put my money on Polk).