"Very soon to be Axiom owner". first would like to thank all of your for your posts and threads. i am a newbie and have been reading through the threads for the last 3 weeks and am blown away by the awesome advise the experts offer to new guys like me. i am in the process of gathering information to put together a home theater system. (30%-tv,30-movies, 40-music) TV is a 61" HD Panny LCD and I just ordered the Oppo DVD player today. I am leaning towards Denon 3805 or 3806. Space is limited to a great room set-up shared with kitchen. Size of overall space is 20'W x 35'D x 10' Ceilings. The actual size of the area I will be using is 20'W x 17'D with carpet installed in the center of the area (14' x 14') Seating is 2 sofas facing front, diagonal towards TV. I was looking at 2-M60 towers, 4-QS8, 1-VP150, 1-EP500.

1) Do you think the 60's will work ok, or should I look at using the M80's? If 80's, will the Denon 3805/3806 work or should i look at something else?

2) Comments on other speakers selected above.

3) Need help on speaker layout and positioning. I am very new to this and i really value your input and experience.

4) TV has HDMI input. Is the extra money for the 3806 worth it?

Thanks for all your help. I can see how this gets addicting and I'm trying to buy some good stuff (within budget) so i don't get upgraditus too soon.