You guys crack me up. Geez, I do something else on a Saturday morning and look what happens. It was nice of you all to talk about me behind my back in public, I think.

As Mark demonstrated, I think that, with quite a bit of re-engineering, you could possibly convert a cabinet the size of an EP600 into a kegerator. However, you'd have temperature isolation and back-pressure issues. And, wel, you'd be encouraging people to actually drip beer on your subwoofer.

As much as it pains me to continue to encourage him, I think Peter is right. A long time ago, we had a discussion about Outdoor Speakers. It seems to me that the research done on the in-wall line probably led to some discoveries about how the Axiom sound could be effectively transitioned to a sealed enclosure for the patio. I'll publicly submit the unrealistic hope that Axiom is able to bring such products to market without outsourcing the entire manufacturing process.

I still think a VP300 or computer speakers would be the cat's pajamas.

Oh, Ken, I think since the Axiom Executive VP for Fun Stuff (Amie) specifically mentioned ME, that I should get first dibs on testing.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem