Great ratpack! Glad to hear it I used the mic/setup as well and was amazed at the distance calculations, hit all speakers and sub spot on. I did not keep the auto eq settings but I live in a acoustic nightmare, tile, concrete and plaster. However I found that even in my environment leaving all speakers flat and eq'ing the heck out of the sub worked best for me but that’s just for home theater and most newer cds. On my Onkyo I use a HK PA2000 for the front channels which worked out great because I slapped my old eq between them specifically for listening to older cds. As for the db levels, again, it seemed to be spot on with the exception of the center channel, had to boost it 1db. Let me know how the db with the meter works out.

littleb, I could not have picked a better combo, imho, than Onkyo, Axiom and Hsu. The Onkyo is very flexible and I have the 702. From what I have heard the 703/803 stepped up this year with XM & iPod compatibility as well as adding crossovers for each speaker set.