Thanks everybody. That is great information. The Pioneer definitely has all the features I want (and more than I'll ever really use), so I'm going to stick with it. As I mentioned, I think it sounds great, and its automatic equalization feature seems to have set everything up real nice (my room is pretty standard, but my surround speaker placement is not what you would call "ideal").

I do have one additional question. I bought my Pioneer on Superbowl Sunday (had problems with my prior receiver). Was in a rush because was having folks over, so bought the Pioneer because of its features without any real shopping. The guy at Best Buy very quickly played some stuff through the Pioneer and then through a Denon, and the sound did seem different. Is your guess that is a result of different settings or different speakers? I am just curious why you think it sounded different to me based on the information you guys were discussing above. (It was such a quick listen it really doesn't mean much.)

As an aside, I read a post where somone was talking about how nice folks on this board are. You really are a great and helpful group, and it is nice knowing I can get honest feedback on these types of things. Hell, you guys even go check the specs on things! The folks at Axiom also have been great. (For example, one of my full metal brackets had a problem. I sent a note to Axiom asking what I should do, and they just stuck another one in the mail.) Couldn't be happier that I chose the Axioms for my speakers.