First of all, how do you have your sub setup? Volume on the sub/receiver, crossover, etc...

I had a rattle that I heard very rarely during certain very low frequencies on songs and certain LFE in movies, it appeared to start around 20hz. Put in a CD with lots of low bass, I used a George Straight CD that my wife had. Turn off the mains, so you only have the sub channel playing, this way it will be easier to isolate.

If I got down with my ears in front of the port, I could hear the vibration/rattle at times. I worked with Axiom, and verified all of the fasteners on the driver/amp/port were snug. Everything checked out fine. I noticed when I thumped on the amp plate with a closed fist, I could recreate the rattle. Axiom sent me a new amp and I was fine.

Long story short, do some basic troubleshooting, verify your settings, and call Axiom, they will work with you.

I am a little concerned though, this type of issue has come up with about 5 people that I can think of over the last few months. Axiom will make it right, whatever the issue...

Randy

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85