Clarence,
another suggestion Clarence instead of buying numerous flash cards is to keep just the one you have in your camera and look at buying something like this: Archos 402. It's an MP3/video player with the ability to plug a camera directly into it and upload your pictures. At $330 Canadian it is a bargain IMO. Ideal if you are travelling, at the end of each day you can dump all your photos to the player and even create folders to keep things organized. Makes some sense if you are planning a long trip, don't want to lug a laptop around, but want MP3/video capability. The only compatibility question is if your camera is USB Mass Storage compatible....I don't think many Canons are, which means you can't upload direct from the camera, but could from a USB Mass Storage compatible card reader.

Of course if you aren't planning on buying a bunch of cards, then the point is kind of moot as you'll still be cheaper to buy one or two cards.

It's a decent alternative though and I think I'm going to pick one up when i travel for a month this summer. Also got great reviews CNET.

"Chickens don't clap."